Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I can't even rate which ones are the best like I genuinely love all the new songs as much as the other four.

I can't wait to be even more mindblown in 3 weeks omfgggg

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

Okay after listening through all of Love twice now I really love it! The songs sound much better in the context of the album. Even my least favourite (OT) is still kinda cute. I'm so excited to hear Fear in 3 weeks!

My ranking:

1. To Be Human
  2. Handmade Heaven
  3. Enjoy Your Life (the transition from this song to True is  :legend:)
  4. End of the Earth
  5. True
  6. Superstar
  7. Baby
  8. Orange Trees

I'm enjoying Enjoy your Life and can hear it as my "getting ready in the morning" song. It sounds very familiar though, like Grimes, idk.

I really love the production in True. I'm not even mad about it sounding 100% Pop cause I'd love to hear that on the radio. But it does kinda sound like a popular remix.

To Be Human has amazing lyrics. Love it. I love hearing her full vocal range (or close to) in this one. Yep I think it's in my tops

Love the main synth on End of the Earth. Reminds me of my favourite band The Birthday Massacre. Towards the end. Omg. I don't know how songs like these always end up being my favourites automatically.

So yeah my ranking:

End of the Earth

Handmade Heaven

To be Human

Superstar

Enjoy Your Life / True

Baby

Orange trees

This album is exactly what I need in my life right now. This half is really cohesive--it almost sounds like every song has a similar melody while being completely different at the same time? 

My ranking as of now: 

1. Enjoy Your Life

2. To Be Human 

3. Handmade Heaven 

4. True 

5. End of the Earth

6. Baby

7. Superstar 

8. Orange Trees 

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

holy fuck she really did that holy fuck

i can't get over how happy I am about all this!!!

True, Enjoy Your Life, To Be Human, and End of the Earth are all fucking amazing.

what the FUCKKKK

xMcVPI7.jpg

Does anyone else think To Be Human sounds a lot like Handmade Heaven? They're both produced by Joel Little, which I didn't even realize when I first thought that.  There's just something about them that strikes me as quite similar

Does anyone else think To Be Human sounds a lot like Handmade Heaven? They're both produced by Joel Little, which I didn't even realize when I first thought that. There's just something about them that strikes me as quite similar

when i first heard it i thiught this is Handmade Heavens sister, production wise

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

I still stand by my belief that these lyrics aren't her best, but after listening to LOVE again, I have to say it's nice to hear her in a better place versus TFJ+EH and it makes me a little emotional thinking about it. TFJ+EH helped me get through such hard times in my life, and to feel like I've grown right along with her to find ourselves both in a better place today is...  :wowcry: Marina and Lana are my queens f-o-r-e-v-e-r

and I'm still holding onto a strand of hope that maybe, just MAYBE, a Lana x Marina collab is waiting for us on FEAR

giphy-1.gif 

I still stand by my belief that these lyrics aren't her best, but after listening to LOVE again, I have to say it's nice to hear her in a better place versus TFJ+EH and it makes me a little emotional thinking about it. TFJ+EH helped me get through such hard times in my life, and to feel like I've grown right along with her to find ourselves both in a better place today is... :wowcry: Marina and Lana are my queens f-o-r-e-v-e-r

and I'm still holding onto a strand of hope that maybe, just MAYBE, a Lana x Marina collab is waiting for us on FEAR

There isn't. And it's time to let that collab wish go lmao

j14CYJi.png