Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

ANYWAY, what song from fear are y’all most excited about? I personally can’t wait for Karma and No More Suckers

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

:flutter:

why do you instantly go to aggression? calm your shit, someone was just saying something they heard. okay they might be wrong but it's not worth snapping at them for it?

:flutter:

you were much nicer when you were teasing discord recordings little miss I center my text on Lanaboards to stand out even though I don’t even have a profile picture go back to the cave where once you came rude little shit

kiss kiss hoebag

On a lighter note, I replied to somebody earlier saying they had a dream they heard You and it was amazing, I literally just woke up from a dream where I heard it and it was 3 minutes of slow jazz percussion and then the snippet we’ve heard right at the last 10 seconds. Why am I trolling myself like this. Lmao.

you were much nicer when you were teasing discord recordings little miss I center my text on Lanaboards to stand out even though I don’t even have a profile picture go back to the cave where once you came rude little shit

why do you instantly go to aggression? calm your shit, someone was just saying something they heard. okay they might be wrong but it's not worth snapping at them for it?

honestly it's for your own good sometimes. do we really wanna be in here thirsting for a damn leak, bc idk about you but i'd rather this not turn into Electra Heart The Leakquel part 2. that was awful

:deadbanana:

honestly it's for your own good sometimes. do we really wanna be in here thirsting for a damn leak, bc idk about you but i'd rather this not turn into Electra Heart The Leakquel part 2. that was awful

yes because you being an absolute childish monstrosity of a human will benefit me for my own good! im not even here because of please don't call me im here because of marina and i saw you being a little bitch to everyone! that person was just trying to say something that they heard and you had no right to be a vile jackass to that person, if anything here is awful it is your attitude. so as i've said previously go back to teasing your discord recordings and zip your crusty dusty smelly chapped shit eating lips

kiss kiss hoebag

yes because you being an absolute childish monstrosity of a human will benefit me for my own good! im not even here because of please don't call me im here because of marina and i saw you being a little bitch to everyone! that person was just trying to say something that they heard and you had no right to be a vile jackass to that person, if anything here is awful it is your attitude. so as i've said previously go back to teasing your discord recordings and zip your crusty dusty smelly chapped shit eating lips

i swear some people don't know when to realise i'm not being serious (which is most of the time)  :deadbanana: but since y'all gunna go there, it's cute and ironic that you're calling me a "childish monstrosity" followed by calling me a little bitch and my "shit eating lips" "crusty dusty smelly chapped"  :toofunny: at least if you're going to try and talk some sense, don't make yourself look like a child at the same time. most of the time i just comment for kicks and i actually don't give a fuck, but i was just correcting somebody about what they "heard". read it how you're gunna read it, and read it with attitude if that's how you're gunna read it, but posting fake bs and causing hype for no utter reason and telling me i was wrong (when i wasn't) is just lols. 

Orange Trees vertical video's out.

i still dont get the point of vertical videos

this is cute but i still can't get behind vertical videos

i swear some people don't know when to realise i'm not being serious (which is most of the time)  :deadbanana: but since y'all gunna go there, it's cute and ironic that you're calling me a "childish monstrosity" followed by calling me a little bitch and my "shit eating lips" "crusty dusty smelly chapped"  :toofunny: at least if you're going to try and talk some sense, don't make yourself look like a child at the same time. most of the time i just comment for kicks and i actually don't give a fuck, but i was just correcting somebody about what they "heard". read it how you're gunna read it, and read it with attitude if that's how you're gunna read it, but posting fake bs and causing hype for no utter reason and telling me i was wrong (when i wasn't) is just lols. 

this is cute but i still can't get behind vertical videos

You know defending yourself when you’re obviously in the wrong isn’t a good move Owen

kiss kiss hoebag

Orange Trees vertical video's out.

i still dont get the point of vertical videos

Actual Greek goddess, those colours look amazing on her. Not much is going on, but she's very compelling