Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

the production on You took a complete 180 from the leaked snippets we got, oh wow :deadbanana:

have you heard it?

i'm no angel, but i can learn.

the production on You took a complete 180 from the leaked snippets we got, oh wow :deadbanana:

maybe even Emotional Machine got that extra kick and that extra bass synth in the chorus and she only performed that the end of last year  :deadbanana: You is one of the oldest so it’s not too surprising.

I sincerely hope the production of Emotional Machine got improved as well, lol. The live version was so boring, even though I don't think it has changed much from the instrumental we've heard in the L+F trailer.

EM, Too Afraid, STBS and Karma are all improved and polished. You is a completely new song now and it's even worse than the demo. Went from an okay banger to a tropical chill ambience music that'd play in some minimalist vlogger's background. 

A few hours left for the official release.  :defeated:

EM, Too Afraid, STBS and Karma are all improved and polished. You is a completely new song now and it's even worse than the demo. Went from an okay banger to a tropical chill ambience music that'd play in some minimalist vlogger's background.

A few hours left for the official release. :defeated:

Was Please Don't Call Me ever available higher than the leaked quality by any chance?

j14CYJi.png

A few hours left for the official release. :defeated:

noooooo

A few hours left for the official release.  :defeated:

Would you care to share the demo please? Just discretely replace the official You with the demo in an upload of the album. Especially if you don't like it anyway. 

Wait, Soft to Be Strong is kind of hitting the spot. I wasn't expecting this. How she sings "I've known it all aloooong ... the fear is goooone." >>>>

Life is Strange, Karma, and STBS are my trinity.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore