Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

+ Emotional Machine's bridge :krylie:

Ever since she posted Superstar I felt like this album needed dance-y visuals so I'm so glad that the tour is all choreography filled. Will do these bops' justice

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Emotional Machine

Soft To Be Strong

Believe In Love

Too Afraid

We love the best songs on FEAR <3

Also, True is much better than some songs on LOVE, sorry not sorry.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Marina said FEAR was full of bangers but, there are no bangers on here.. Just bops & jams. People don't know the difference between a bop, a jam and a banger, and Marina's one of those people.
A banger's something that goes hard, very upbeat, something u go crazy to (like Bubblegum Bitch). A bop's something more calm w a vibe to it (Like Enjoy Your Life). 

qfrWuBl.png

Out of 16 tracks there's pretty much only a handful that I can actually imagine myself listening to and they are (in tracklist order)...

Handmade Heaven

Enjoy Your Life

True

Life Is Strange

Emotional Machine

I don't care for the rest. I admit that I've only given the Fear tracks only one listen so far but they were underwhelming to say the least and I'm unimpressed, even though my hopes were already low because of Love. Marina, girl, I love you but this time you won't get my coins. I'm sorry and that's that, moving on.

BountifulDefensiveCanvasback-size_restri

Hi gays <3. Just came back here to tell you that Emotional Machine is already the best song of 2018 and her best album is coming x

FROOT has been found deadT in a ditch.

FROOT, sweetie. I'm SO sorry, I'm so sorry that a ugly ass bitch like me would even say that, oh my god.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Life Is Strange really could have had a lot of potential, the lyrics and the context of the song is so meh. :oprah2:

Overall I really liked FEAR, and I've had LOVE on repeat since it got released, might not be her best project but It's a good collection of songs.

No More Suckers and Believe In Love are AMAZING

8nl2OpX.png

I’m listening to the album for the first time with friends on Saturday and we wanna listen to PDCM as well. For those who listened to the album, where would it fit best?

I think it fits between Life Is Strange and You.... maybe? no? yes? maybe?

lABVyGE.png