Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

I'm so disappointed Fear hasn't leaked yet, I just wanna hear it so bad and these last few days are killing me :(

be careful! you'll get eaten alive for even suggesting wanting a leak

giphy.gif

be careful! you'll get eaten alive for even suggesting wanting a leak

I'm so disappointed Fear hasn't leaked yet, I just wanna hear it so bad and these last few days are killing me :(

you two are the worst, jesus

xMcVPI7.jpg

I hope you've never downloaded music for free, because that would make you a raging hypocrite.

giphy.gif

I hope you've never downloaded music for free, because that would make you a raging hypocrite.

a RAGING HYPOCRITE SKDJSKDJS

downloading music for free (unreleased, whatever it may be) is VERY DIFFERENT from an artist's album leaking. how dense are you lol

xMcVPI7.jpg

downloading music for free (unreleased, whatever it may be) is VERY DIFFERENT from an artist's album leaking. how dense are you lol

oh yeah, i forgot, music just appears on the internet. nobody has to leak it or anything.

also, why are you even caping for someone who doesn't know you even exist?

giphy.gif

oh yeah, i forgot, music just appears on the internet. nobody has to leak it or anything.

because i have respect and empathy for the artists I support. marina is near unproblematic and she does NOT deserve anything negative like a leak. 

xMcVPI7.jpg

Another flawless photo shoot , this era is seamless

I’m just in awe with everything that happens this era. She’s a GENIUS

this era is so well put together!! everything is just going so well, im so happy for her\

xMcVPI7.jpg

omg how thick do you have to be?? like

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO F+L

that's it. you literally deserve NOTHING and marina owes you NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL

like to think you're entitled to the album leaking is such a spoiled pov, which i mean coming from a felonie stan am i surprised? not really

like at this point you're just provoking can you go away and stan your rat 

y’all need to chill the fuck out

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

https://nylon.com/marina-profile-love-fear

Can't wait for the next era so the interviews stop being about her name drop. They literally all sound the exact same. Anyway, at least this one has actual song descriptions. Karma and Suckers are probably going to be my faves. Perched :flutter:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

omg how thick do you have to be?? like

YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO F+L

that's it. you literally deserve NOTHING and marina owes you NOTHING. NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL

like to think you're entitled to the album leaking is such a spoiled pov, which i mean coming from a felonie stan am i surprised? not really

like at this point you're just provoking can you go away and stan your rat 

now now, children. it's honestly not that big of a deal.

I am so proud that Fear hasn't leaked. I am dying of excitement! I thought she'd release songs off of Fear before it released but I am actually kind of glad she didn't! I hope she has as much planned for Fear after the release as she did for Love. I'm hyped as hell for Emotional Machine - the instrumental in the trailer was so simple but heavenly. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I’m glad we made it this far without any leaks. (snippets aside, but those just build up more hype imo.) If it leaks now I wouldn’t even care, most albums leak a day or 2 before its release. (that’s not me saying i want it to leak, i just wouldnt be upset if it did). The fact that none of the songs have leaked and we’re in the same week the album’s released in is amazing for a Marina album.

qfrWuBl.png