Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Believe In Love reminds me of another pop song but I don't know which ugh  :defeated:

omg same!!!! when she played the snippet my first thought was "we've heard this before, nothing new here Marina"  :creep: i have no idea which song it reminds me of though

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Believe In Love reminds me of another pop song but I don't know which ugh  :defeated:

omg same!!!! when she played the snippet my first thought was "we've heard this before, nothing new here Marina"  :creep: i have no idea which song it reminds me of though

Same here. It sounds so much like something I've heard before but I can't figure out what song. 

Same here. It sounds so much like something I've heard before but I can't figure out what song. 

post original your girl 

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
stay on topic! marina posts only here please

wanna start this off by saying thank you to all the gays who managed to not leak the album (sort of) 

so i got the vinyl and cd delivered a day early for some reason and the artwork is GORGOUS. the cd booklet is lovely and the records are cute

the album is a mixed bag to be completely honest. i love marina but im finna be honest bc she completely fucking wrecked 'you' like before it was such a good song in my opinion and now i dont even think its worthy of being on the abum because the rest of the album is banging

im screaming at 2:28 in life is strange because she put some imovie cheering sound effect in and it sounds so stupid sksksksk

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Now that the full album is out:

This era + album concept was completely made to reach the gp and be commercial, thats why old stans are complaining A LOT! but we still have Marina's touch and signature which is more than enough so we should move on to the new era of pop music (unfortunately). Its far away from being her best album but its her best commercial reach to be recognized by the gp <3 get your coins girl bc u deserve it :hooker: only time will tell how it will work

why does You sound like background music for a get ready with me video i-

Noooo I haven’t even heard it yet but I’m screaming at this. I had high hopes for that and was so pumped to hear ‘YEW!’ And ‘I!’ In HQ and yell with her upon first listen. Why does this happen?!????

If someone could DM me that would be appreciated xo

I'm scared to listen to You after seeing what yall are saying about it  :raven:

mod note: user was warned for this post

Edited by admin
Please do not request illegal download links to officially released content that is available for purchase or streaming!

i’m so sorry but this album has no personality it’s so hard to get through in full. it just sucks cause she obviously is evolving as an artist but TFJ and EH were full of personality and energy. and the most personality we get from her in this is “oh my god i think it’s karma”

......... not feeling her

Noooo I haven’t even heard it yet but I’m screaming at this. I had high hopes for that and was so pumped to hear ‘YEW!’ And ‘I!’ In HQ and yell with her upon first listen. Why does this happen?!????

the YEW is gone im afraid and been replaced with some weird fx noise idek. such a loss for humanity. if anyone has the demo hmu

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Believe in Love, Too Afraid and Soft To Be Strong are the strongest. STBS is one of her best in general imo.

I don't understand her putting the melody line once again in the background like in Orange Trees and Life is Strange. What the hell for? Let the vocals do the work

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif