Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Well, I don't think that she would say that, but then again, I think neither of us are going to change our minds...both 22 proud 2 back down frum tha battul. 

Maybe she could change her mind if she worked with Charli, but that won't erase her troubled past. :toofunny: 

What Angel songs did you listen to? You should've waited for the album, with that attitude of yours...she says it's gonna be far and above everything else she's done so far. :crossed: 

Here are the Azealia songs I've listened to. I shall listen to three more, just for you.  :( 

LJnqyIX.png

Oh, and I'm only in this thread for you, Mr. Hero...don't blow it.  :usrs:

:creep:  :hooker:  :creep: 

OMG, so all her non-rap and then some of her most abrasive rap :toofunny:

I couldn't tell you all the names of the Angel songs but I'll take a critical listen to her album...I try to do that with most things. Definitely heard the Azealia ~diss track~ and her voice was very unpleasant.

I didn't think you'd never heard 212, so I'm going to make you listen to that as a staple, and then three additional tracks.

But for Jake's sake...I'll meet you in the Azealia thread! :creep:

y1YM1GX.jpg

sTsdy3B.png

s5aaApD.gif

oLrzPCs.jpg

hahahaha "They call her homewrecker"

These are so funny! More please :lmao:

Also, I've made my dad a diamond. The other day he asked me if I could make "Valley of the Dolls" as his new ringtone :oprah:

EQFO7rX.png

tumblr_mc5eazyasH1rj5taso1_500.gif

tumblr_mhc2r2k3ws1r9rem3o1_500.gif

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I saw she recently favorited a negative tweet about Perez. Really he supposedly gives popular exposure to several small-time female artists like Marina, Charli, and Lorde, but what do you do when your promo machine is a vile pig? :pigrez: Not sure if I could hold any composure.

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I saw she recently favorited a negative tweet about Perez. Really he supposedly gives popular exposure to several small-time female artists like Marina, Charli, and Lorde, but what do you do when your promo machine is a vile pig? :pigrez: Not sure if I could hold any composure.

I don't even know. Like, does he even make that on purpose? Getting artists "noticed" and then make them purposely hate him?  :lel:

EQFO7rX.png

Don't even get me started on that vile, repulsive and dysfunctional example of an organism in our universe. It's funny how this disgusting [...] creature of P.H. is of the conviction that Madonna likes him, when in fact, she despises him. My thoughts exactly, Gagz:

Gaga-holding-Pigrez-Hilton-blow-up-doll-

But back to Marina: 

:gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:  :gclap:

tumblr_mhc2r2k3ws1r9rem3o1_500.gif

Marina, I'd throw my bra on stage for you.  :cuteface:

I can't wait to find out what this 11 Diamonds thing is. I'm just praying it's nothing clothing or fashion related. 

It's linked to Neon Gold Records so I doubt it is. It's gotta be music related. I think it's a new label she created, it sounds like a record label. It doesn't sound like an album or a song to me.

I think a clothing line would be cool though...