Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

the B&W aesthetic is boring tbh 

It's fancy and beautiful but go off I guess

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I like the covers, however what I don't like is Baby being on the record - knowing that she's actually just featuring on it makes it stand out too much for me and I hate Luis Fonsi on it. The bundles are also nice although I'll get the CD only as I'm not really a stan or that much into her these days for that matter. It might've been four years but she handled all of this so nicely and properly, Lana could never.

Also the bitch better come to Finland and not for a damn festival this time.

@@Eclipse I see you.. any info you want to give us about possible retitles aside from Sucker? x

No other obvious retitles. The tracks you mentioned like Please Don't Call Me and TNWWY they are older from 2017 and looks like she preferred to have lots of new tracks on the album, most of it was made in 2018 (except 'You', idk why she went back to that crap).

@@Eclipse is it true that TNWWY is on the record but renamed?

No other obvious retitles. The tracks you mentioned like Please Don't Call Me and TNWWY they are older from 2017 and looks like she preferred to have lots of new tracks on the album, most of it was made in 2018 (except 'You', idk why she went back to that crap).

Awh, what a shame about TNWWY :( I was really excited for that one. It sounded like such a beautiful track! Oh well. Thank you for at least shining some light on that for us

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

@@Eclipse is it true that TNWWY is on the record but renamed?

No. She never went back to that track. Which is sad, it's one of my faves. A great commentary on social media and how it affects our self-esteem. Maybe didn't fit the theme? Could've seen it under fear though.

Too Afraid fits perfectly. It's about being scared to move away from a city which is making her unhappy. 

Soft To Be Strong is a nice closer ballad. It's about being soft and vulnerable to be a stronger person and it's cruelty which is actually weak.

I don't see how Karma fits there? It's about her telling off this 'heartbreaker, bad' person and saying karma will get them. 

Awh, what a shame about TNWWY :( I was really excited for that one. It sounded like such a beautiful track! Oh well. Thank you for at least shining some light on that for us <3

I'm so sad it got scrapped  :defeated:  but I'm waiting for sister End Of The Earth to slay my pure soul, since I can SENSE it will be a slow bop like Immortal, or even like Starring Role  :hdu:

No. She never went back to that track. Which is sad, it's one of my faves. A great commentary on social media and how it affects our self-esteem. Maybe didn't fit the theme? Could've seen it under fear though.

Too Afraid fits perfectly. It's about being scared to move away from a city which is making her unhappy. 

Soft To Be Strong is a nice closer ballad. It's about being soft and vulnerable to be a stronger person and it's cruelty which is actually weak.

I don't see how Karma fits there? It's about her telling off this 'heartbreaker, bad' person and saying karma will get them. 

1.- Thanks for the info!! It's homophobic the fact she scrapped it. :( 

2.- So TA, STBS and Karma are pre-2018? 

It's fancy and beautiful but go off I guess

it's literally so uninspired... also she kinda already did that with Electra Heart, which was better because it actually explored the depth of the psyche and was v dark at times. Love and fear have fuck all to do with black & white i literally dont see the point...

edit: also black & white is the theme for froot's vinyl, so i dont see the point in another black & white record....... anyway

hi! does anyone know how we get the presale code? like if i preorder the cd on marina's website will i get it? i'm so confused.

also, anyone have a guestimate about how much ticket prices will be? lol. i saw her in 2015 on the neon nature tour but i forget how much that was.

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I remember sometime last year (if I'm correct February 26, the day she went to lunch with Lana wearing that pink sweater) she posted a video on her instagram story while she was in California whispering "I don't miss London (yet)... but I'd miss my friends and my cats and my parents. (sigh) I don't know why I'm whispering." and then she softly sings "Where do you belong..." It was captioned "Maybe I need to live somewhere hot." 

Perhaps this shines through in this track? x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

there’s literally no confirmation that TNWWY got scrapped.

Do you see it on the tracklist

Do you see it on the tracklist

I don’t but it could be renamed? Like No More Suckers got shortened to just Sucker. I believe it’s True (she says "but it’s true" in the chorus), we’ll see in April