Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Hopefully she feels up for a complete tour this time around because I was super sad that the Neon Nature Tour didn't come to Atlanta or Nashville (and was kind of limited here in the states over all.)

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

Hopefully she feels up for a complete tour this time around because I was super sad that the Neon Nature Tour didn't come to Atlanta or Nashville (and was kind of limited here in the states over all.)

Well if she does come to Atlanta this time around, I'll see you there!

If she doesn't, I'll definitely plan to travel somewhere else to see her. I think I will anyway, because I want to see at least 2 shows of this tour I think.. I'll probably see her in California w my gf if she does a NorCal date, and then somewhere near Atlanta with my local friends who also want to see her. I saw her in Indianapolis for her FROOT Tour & in Seattle for Neon Nature and she is such an amazing performer... I can't wait to see her again x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I must confess I also find it... extremely odd she's announcing the tour with the album after the way she mentioned that Neon Nature was dragging her. I guess we'll have 2 singles from the whole thing and we'll deal.

If it was a "Festival" thing... but it sounded like a full tour plan.

I must confess I also find it... extremely odd she's announcing the tour with the album after the way she mentioned that Neon Nature was dragging her. I guess we'll have 2 singles from the whole thing and we'll deal.

I mean, she took a 4 years break to recover from that, I think she's ready now. She also said she wanted to return to the stages some months ago I believe

I think the personal stuff she was going through was just too much for her, not that she didn't enjoy touring for us. I remember her talking a lot about she was planning the show and then it went silent and we got a "best" of show instead of much Neon or Nature. I think she feels better now to give touring her all.

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

so ladies do we think this tour will be minimal (chilled out/no costumes/no real "set") or neon nature esque? i know she said she was going to have backup dancers but i think it will be similar to lanas

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

so ladies do we think this tour will be minimal (chilled out/no costumes/no real "set") or neon nature esque? i know she said she was going to have backup dancers but i think it will be similar to lanas

ugh i hope everything about this era tops froot

visuals + tour + music, everything. i want it to blow us out of the water.

xMcVPI7.jpg

tbh i thnk all of her tours had concepts with stage outfits, probs, interludes etc. i can't imagine marina performing in jeans and a sweater with a slightly varying set list of the same 12 songs like lana does dsjkfn

i76mrxw.png 

i was too poor to afford seeing her last time, and i frequently lie in bed anxiously sweating in regret, trying to fall asleep.

so i have GOT to see this icon this time around

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

I hope she has more than one or two UK dates, I love her so much and the first gig I ever went to was Marinas with my dad when I was like 14 and she came outside after dressed as Electra Heart and I met her but was too shy to say anything so my dad asked her to sign my bag because I had nothing else on me. Also my phone had died just before from filming the gig. Aaaah I need to redeem this moment!

“My new album is called ‘LOVE + FEAR.’ Two 8 track collections that form a set. Out April 26th.”

47041807482_c582e2ef49_b.jpg

47041807822_b640ef0d15_z.jpg

16 tracks!! There’s also two album covers!

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS