Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Electra Heart Demo CD is in the hands of someone: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/635598423726358548/677502704825925662/image0.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Bubblegum Bitch

2. Prima Donna

3. Power & Control

4. Lies

5. Homewrecker

6. Starring Role

7. The State of Dreaming

8. Living Dead

9. Radioactive

10. Sex Yeah

11. Valley of the Dolls

12. Hypocrates (Tell Me)

13. Fear and Loathing

Edit: Just noticed I used the wrong link :rip: fixed

Was this ever a thing? Wow

Electra Heart Demo CD is in the hands of someone: https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/635598423726358548/677502704825925662/image0.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Bubblegum Bitch

2. Prima Donna

3. Power & Control

4. Lies

5. Homewrecker

6. Starring Role

7. The State of Dreaming

8. Living Dead

9. Radioactive

10. Sex Yeah

11. Valley of the Dolls

12. Hypocrates (Tell Me)

13. Fear and Loathing

Interesting how there's Sex Yeah and Radioactive. Still don't understand why she included these in deluxe version.

original.gif

Tracklist:

1. Bubblegum Bitch

2. Prima Donna

3. Power & Control

4. Lies

5. Homewrecker

6. Starring Role

7. The State of Dreaming

8. Living Dead

9. Radioactive

10. Sex Yeah

11. Valley of the Dolls

12. Hypocrates (Tell Me)

13. Fear and Loathing

this was actually posted in full on DiamondGarden like sometime in 2018 I think. Only difference was it was the album sampler version of Lies.

xMcVPI7.jpg

Interesting how there's Sex Yeah and Radioactive. Still don't understand why she included these in deluxe version.

because she then added Teen Idle (as you can see it wasn't even included) and decided to cut it to 12 tracks, I guess

not anymore but everything was MQ (260 kbps-ish). It's not really a "demo cd" lol

Oops, the image was circulating on Discord and people were calling it an "unleaked demo CD" :facepalm:.. thanks for clearing that up

I never knew about this CD until today tbh

Speaking of EH, I just noticed the whole album has those mini videos for every song on Spotify! UGH her mind...such an iconic era, the sound, the aesthetics, the lyrics, the vocals...suddenly I’m a stan for life again

She added Primadonna MV to Teen Idle. Pathetic as hell.

original.gif

I remember downloading that cd and spending days looking for differences. The only thing that's different is Lies, which is either longer or shorter, I don't remember,  but tbh even then I don't know what changed lol

i don't even think its legit

I remember downloading that cd and spending days looking for differences. The only thing that's different is Lies, which is either longer or shorter, I don't remember,  but tbh even then I don't know what changed lol

i don't even think its legit

the bridge is double in length and the second "why don't we just pretend" is a different vocal take where she goes "preteieieieiend"

xMcVPI7.jpg

https://twitter.com/MarinaDiamandis/status/1228396309167689733

Thank god it's no LOVE+FEAR TOUR 2.0

Hopefully a """"greatest hits"'"" (lol) affair with Handmade Heaven on her Encore.

Just read "sweatpants on stage" and suddenly the Lana Rey is her.

I guess she really will LATOTHEMOON-NFR Tour! this then nn

T

Her new track is so shit that it breaks the fabric of time and space causing the universe to collapse in on itself.

omg :lmao:

It's been a whole decade since TFJ was released and it's still so relatable and amazing. :icant:

This album showed how creative and talented she used to be and her future projects won't be able to top it, sadly. :tea:

Deffo one of my favorite albums of all time and I'll always love this record.

Anyway, stream ha

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

https://instagram.com/p/B8mXmTyhSou/

"10 year anniversary of “The Family Jewels”. Hard to describe my feelings when I think back to that time. It was difficult. I was not prepared for the amount of criticism my music provoked from the British press at the time. The landscape looked very different for female artists who were not coming from a manufactured girl band format. What I’ve since learned is that every album I’ve released has received criticism, but that’s what happens when you think in a different way. Not everyone is open to receiving new thoughts. People like safety. People (press) HATED Electra Heart - and now it seems to be the fan favourite. All I can say is that becoming an artist gave me a big gift. The opportunity to know myself and the chance to speak.⁣

Thank you! ⁣

In particularly to nick Worthington for signing me - a miracle as I did not look or sound like a major label prospect when he discovered me! - and @neongoldrecords for plotting, collaborating and supporting me since day 1.⁣

PS Swipe for the album cover that almost made it. "

https://instagram.com/p/B8mXmTyhSou/

"10 year anniversary of “The Family Jewels”. Hard to describe my feelings when I think back to that time. It was difficult. I was not prepared for the amount of criticism my music provoked from the British press at the time. The landscape looked very different for female artists who were not coming from a manufactured girl band format. What I’ve since learned is that every album I’ve released has received criticism, but that’s what happens when you think in a different way. Not everyone is open to receiving new thoughts. People like safety. People (press) HATED Electra Heart - and now it seems to be the fan favourite. All I can say is that becoming an artist gave me a big gift. The opportunity to know myself and the chance to speak.⁣

Thank you! ⁣

In particularly to nick Worthington for signing me - a miracle as I did not look or sound like a major label prospect when he discovered me! - and @neongoldrecords for plotting, collaborating and supporting me since day 1.⁣

PS Swipe for the album cover that almost made it. "

The aesthetic remains legendary. I like the og artwork she chose but the other is also cute