Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

Family Jewels forever untouched. Itโ€™s such a good, fun yet relatable and meaningful album. 100 percent her quirkiest and itโ€™s her best for that. Are You Satisfied? is still one of my ultimate favorite songs ever.

Family Jewels forever untouched. Itโ€™s such a good, fun yet relatable and meaningful album. 100 percent her quirkiest and itโ€™s her best for that. Are You Satisfied? is still one of my ultimate favorite songs ever.

It has such a unique sound

Girls is one of her catchiest bops ever. It's a funny song! :tea:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"ย ย :makeup:

Girls remains her worst song to date

knowing it was written non-ironicallyย at the time kinda ruined the song for me for a bit, but if you look at it through a satirical lens i think its one of the most fun songs on the record!

knowing it was written non-ironicallyย at the time kinda ruined the song for me for a bit, but if you look at it through a satirical lens i think its one of the most fun songs on the record!

This is genuinely why I hate it, โ€œlook like a girl but I think like a guyโ€ is she sure

giphy.gif

I always thought Girls was satirical and will continue to believe that, idc what she says

ย 

pretty she has said the whole basis of that song is irony. anyway, I love it anyway - the chorus melody is so insaneย 

there was a blog post from one of her old blogs in which the way she talked about the song seemed like it was written in an actually serious tone. i'll try to find it

ย 

edit: i found the reddit post that had a screenshot of the blog post but the user deactivated so the picture is now gone. but heres people (including my old reddit account i got locked out of) talking about it lol?