Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

1 hour ago, evalionisameme said:

Urm can we stop with the Gun preaching, I understand that Lana needs security but we don’t need gun violence 💀

I get your point though 

I mean if it means Lana has better odds of survival, She gets a Desert Eagle…

IMG-3521.jpg

Even if Lana had guns that doesn't mean she would be able to get to them in time or effectively use them

Its much better for her to hire someone to guard her house or live in an area that is already heavily guarded by gates and guards lol

30 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Even if Lana had guns that doesn't mean she would be able to get to them in time or effectively use them

Its much better for her to hire someone to guard her house or live in an area that is already heavily guarded by gates and guards lol

Well she’d have a better chance than not.

I agree she needs to hire security & probably move to a better area.

IMG-3521.jpg

4 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Urm can we stop with the Gun preaching, I understand that Lana needs security but we don’t need gun violence 💀

I get your point though 

:lanasrs2: im sorry but if someone crazy is breaking into my house.. trust they will be dealt with!

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Omg :trisha:

THE lana del rey thanked me (and everyone else thanks to this thread because i wouldn’t have sent her the message if i hadn’t found out about this situation) and she sent me a heart :trisha:

Just now, paris texas said:

ok so this is good right? i'm assuming this is good

yeah i’m assuming everything is okay for now!

21 minutes ago, cinnamongirI said:

UPDATE: i didn’t think lana was going to message back but she did.. :crai:

9554194-D-E143-4-D13-A2-C1-CB7984-D2-A80

omg that's so sweet of her :aw: I'm so glad to know that she knows about the situation and that she's safe too 

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

lana definitely knows lb exists but i don’t think she snoops around. ben does have an account but he hasn’t been active in like years i think :runs:

Honestly I think she snoops around more than we think. It’s only natural to want to peruse a public forum dedicated to you… Certainly not a negative thing but from a devil’s advocate POV people can be quite dismissive and rude about LDR’s music and/or posts on social media, so I could see her avoiding this site too. All in all my gut says she’s on here semi regularly and that’s okay bc the majority supports her and her art between all the fighting and the scat!!! :oprah3:

1 minute ago, BartenderDeco said:

hey lana! if you’re reading this you should do something for the anniversaries of your albums like maybe release outtakes, or put out the unreleased album!

:rip:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.