Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

lana needs to consider hiring security.. it's understandable that she wants her life to feel as normal as possible but she is famous 😭 addresses are easily findable public information so she should have guards.. and even if she doesn't get guards she should really upgrade her (basically non existent) security system bc it's just a small gate with a bad camera right now..

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

lana needs to consider hiring security.. it's understandable that she wants her life to feel as normal as possible but she is famous 😭 addresses are easily findable public information so she should have guards.. and even if she doesn't get guards she should really upgrade her (basically non existent) security system bc it's just a small gate with a bad camera right now..

it really does worry me about how open she is about so much while not having full time security. even like a few weeks ago when she went live on Instagram in public while waiting for a locksmith, and a fan recognized where she was and went there and was able to meet her. that could have actually gone very badly as well. and when the HBTB music video was filmed at her own house :facepalm: 

4 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

What did I just saw earlier about not cow-tipping and interacting :toofunny: delete that sir :facepalm:

Oh jesus not this

3 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok, what happened recently to bump this???

-Stalker came on here as @America

-Starts schizo posting here

-We all collectively freaked out and @ elle and all the mods

-@america gets banned

-We start freaking out cause we found her YT channel

-We all collectively begin dming Lana and her associates to make her aware of the sitch.

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok, what happened recently to bump this???

a user posted some strange things in this thread and basically everyone came to the conclusion that the account was by one of lana's previous stalkers

Elle banned the account

other LB users also went onto the person's youtube channel and found some very strange things that implied that the person was flying to LA tomorrow for some reason, potentially related to lana

and a lot of people have since notified lana, TAP & some of her family members about this situation

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, Maltese Falcon said:

Oh jesus not this

-Stalker came on here as @America

-Starts schizo posting here

-We all collectively freaked out and @ elle and all the mods

-@america gets banned

-We start freaking out cause we found her YT channel

-We all collectively begin dming Lana and her associates to make her aware of the sitch.

Just now, paris texas said:

a user posted some strange things in this thread and basically everyone came to the conclusion that the account was by one of lana's previous stalkers

Elle banned the account

other LB users also went onto the person's youtube channel and found some very strange things that implied that the person was flying to LA tomorrow for some reason, potentially related to lana

and a lot of people have since notified lana, TAP & some of her family members about this situation

Thank You.

This is getting very old, I really hope Lana A: Has a gun & Practices, B: Hires better security.

People like that are scum.

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, This Feeling said:

Lana really attracts these religious weirdos and I hate it. Please let this woman know peace.

(I'm not sure the Judah interlude will be helping with this. :toofunny:)

Seriously, though, big love to all of you for documenting all of this and notifying the necessary people. We all know she has many stalkers, and their behavior's been getting scary over the past couple of years. I get very scared of the worst case scenario, the Lennon, Bjork, Christina Grimmie stuff... I just hope Lana is prioritizing her safety. I can't even imagine having to deal with people like this on a regular basis. Didn't Taylor say something about traveling with gunshot gauze and blood clotting materials? Good God... I'd be a recluse.