Elle

Lana granted TRO against stalker who stole her car & left disturbing note [ARTICLE]

20 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

people dont understand the concept of looking but no touching

Seriously. Like what are you trying to gain by stealing a famous person’s car? Like “well I’m done stalking and threatening so now all I need is a getaway car to drive myself to the airport and move far away.  Yeah this is such a great plan, Man,  I’m a brilliant bloody genius!” Craziness. People  are fucking weird

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

hey lana! if you’re reading this you should do something for the anniversaries of your albums like maybe release outtakes, or put out the unreleased album!

stay safe :wub:

this is so out of place here :bebe:

5 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Honestly I think she snoops around more than we think. It’s only natural to want to peruse a public forum dedicated to you… Certainly not a negative thing but from a devil’s advocate POV people can be quite dismissive and rude about LDR’s music and/or posts on social media, so I could see her avoiding this site too. All in all my gut says she’s on here semi regularly and that’s okay bc the majority supports her and her art between all the fighting and the scat!!! :oprah3:

She definitely reads here sometimes

There are too many coincidences

Idk how many times we've been debating something really specific and next minute, she posts about whatever it is

The first time I remember was something to do with NFR (the song). We thought that HIAB was NFR and that there was no title track (or something like that). @Fever, myself and others got into this big in-depth debate about it and 30 minutes later she posts, "NFR (TITLE TRACK)"

And since then that same scenario has happened like 10+ times with different things

HI LANA

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

personally don't remember the nfr era debate in detail @Rorman Nockwell but there've been too many coincidences. of course this means a lot of things but i understand the necessity of it as well, as well as some of her team checking in etc. etc. this forum's pretty niche, but i also wouldn't be surprised if anyone uses this site just to gain info so in that respect, it's probably wise to be wary of that (a trend that the forum just ends up doing cus of excitement most likely but still) and i'm hoping people in charge on here honestly have measures to prevent anything creepy goin on ofc. 

but on a lighter note, i've come up w little details here and there on threads that manifested as well, manifested an actual vinyl color (heyo!) so i'm sure there's good parts to it too, but again, be wary cus we already know thru on here at least how creepy ppl can be about her. u'd think common decency was common but u can't tell w those who take things to that level, and it's best to remember to keep her privacy in check at all times when mentioning. that's like a form of duty we should practice on here, be more made aware of more often.

it's honestly a bit disturbing to think about, as someone who's been on this site for years, it's always given me the ick, but i think it's important to just discuss to get things effective/ netiquette etc. 

hey miss Rey n team, thanks for the pink vinyl :whine::justride2: so magical

UV/Honeymoon

3 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

i'm thinking that @Jojo is Lana. if her brain invented burthdaykake, Taylor Secman and Notorious Jane(?) thing, she could also made Jojo

+ Jojo liked posts claiming that they're Lana

Liking posts invalidates the whole argument 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

On 1/17/2023 at 3:54 PM, TrashMagiq said:

This video is from yesterday. She's still convinced Lana's trying to communicate with her and is giving her signs. I don't know what she's referring to specifically but she says how she has accepted her invitation and got a plane ticket and is leaving tomorrow morning (today)... This is very concerning.

This person is SO FUCKING CREEPY!!!!   Even I am not this crazy.  Like I pretty much want to puke right now. Not even kidding.

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-