Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

her best modern production :angie:

I honestly can't believe god dean isn't serving bombastic synths on OB :poordat:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

11 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

i asked the universe which songs will represent the sound of the new album at best

the answer

Fuck it i love you
WfWf
ultraviolence

Is this relaible?

4 minutes ago, regattasinthewind said:

is Fingertips the snippet that surfaced a couple months ago alongside Ocean Blvd? Or was it the "tracing fingertips over plastic bags..." one? Or are they the same song 

They are the same afaik

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't sick of it

pet96.gif pet96.gif pet96.gif

Ok is it official that the title is A&W and not American Whore? Because Jack, the actual producer says American Whore but the CD says A&W which might just be a clean version of the title. BoZ has been referring to the song as American Whore expect for when a fan asked if A&W and American Whore are the same song. So idk, can someone pls ask 

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok is it official that the title is A&W and not American Whore? Because Jack, the actual producer says American Whore but the CD says A&W which might just be a clean version of the title. BoZ has been referring to the song as American Whore expect for when a fan asked if A&W and American Whore are the same song. So idk, can someone pls ask 

i don't think anyone else has a clue either

i've seen more people use A&W since that's the printed title

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif