Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

so what song do we think they're gonna play from the album as shes walking up to collect her grammy(s) yeehaw.gif

A&W aka American Whore :diva::hottie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

32 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

I'm not trying to be rude, but all of the information has been posted on almost every single page 

1. The Grants is a full, gorgeous track, and not a short intro to the album

2. Fingertips is track 9 on the record and 5:58 in length

3. Candy Necklace, the Rockefeller snippet she posted in August, is track 6 and 5:14 in length

4. A&W is over 7 minutes in length

5. There are multiple songs over 6 minutes on the album

6. BoZ said the dud of the album is the collaboration with Bleachers

A&w is 7 minutes ?!?? :godlaugh:

and lots of songs over 5 minutes?!? I am living. 
im glad the tracklist didn’t leak yet: I mean, we still have three months to go ‘til release. 

BoZ calling the Bleachers collab the dud of the album is what I was afraid of, when I saw her lists of collabs :pls: Hell, even the pastor sermon scares me less :thumb3:

Just now, TRENCH said:

Thankfully HM is her cemented magnum opus, so UV and NFR will have to fight it out or something is Ocean Blvd does become her top 3 :clapback:

EXACTLY and we know that NFR is the one that got to go :blush3:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

4 minutes ago, your dealer said:

manifesting a teaser like this again!!!!!!!

omg this makes me feel so nostalgic :trisha: 

also the way I would KILL for a mv or trailer with those ocean visuals from neil, its giving shades of cool meets FIILY :wowcry:

Honeymoon

Norman Fucking Rockwell

Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd?

Honorable mention: Ultraviolence :et:

6 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

A&w is 7 minutes ?!?? :godlaugh:

and lots of songs over 5 minutes?!? I am living. 
im glad the tracklist didn’t leak yet: I mean, we still have three months to go ‘til release. 

BoZ calling the Bleachers collab the dud of the album is what I was afraid of, when I saw her lists of collabs :pls: Hell, even the pastor sermon scares me less :thumb3:

Yup! BoZ said A&W is "well over 7 minutes," so I'm thinking around the 7:35-7:45 range

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

so i wake up from my nap and STILL there is no tracklist and we were clowned by some insta fag for a fake one?ok im starting to get impatient, im starting to get frustrated, im starting to lose my temper!

stan-twitter.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Rico25 said:

I think they're not gonna spend much on a MV because she hasn't toured in a while to get those coins :oprah3:

her music is being streamed more than it literally ever has so I think they might have some extra coin for some high quality videos :oprah3:

faSE.gif

I've been whoring around in my fucking red dress,  24/7 American Whore:karaoke:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

so i wake up from my nap and STILL there is no tracklist and we were clowned by some insta fag for a fake one?ok im starting to get impatient, im starting to get frustrated, im starting to lose my temper!

stan-twitter.gif

we got some info tho it's only a matter of time now

stan-twitter.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

8 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

stan-twitter.gif

Marty I’m scared.gif

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over