Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

7 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I wonder the same.

I know a lot of people hate him, and I get it, but it’s interesting to me because it seems like the one relationship that has deeply affected Lana to the point of inspiring her last two albums (maybe 3 considering he got married while she was writing the new one). 

She even said on the BB livestream last year she thought her world had ended when they split, and he broke her heart. 

I think Text Book and BB are about him for sure, and he’s all over Chemtrails etc. 

If you ask me, I think there’s a connective line between LMLYLAW -> Blue Banisters -> Tunnel. But it gets less direct and more existential.

100%! 

You notice how since their relationship shes become a lot more interested in her "karmic lineage"- 

I really think that relationship was a breaking point of some sort for her which probably led to her questioning a lot, wanting to discover more about her relationship to herself which is of course based on her most original relationships: the ones w her mother and father.

9 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Honestly...what do y'all think went down between Sean and Lana leading to their breakup?

is Violets For Roses about him? If so I wish him nothing but the worst:lolno:

Whatever happened I'm sure if wasn't just his or Lana's fault but it seems like they both got big personalities... Wishing someone nothing but the worst when we don't really know what happened doesn't really sit right with me 

D.png

5 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

same, it's not gonna be bad

it’s not coincidence, it’s track 3:true:

Venice Bitch is track 3 :wowcry:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

100%! 

You notice how since their relationship shes become a lot more interested in her "karmic lineage"- 

I really think that relationship was a breaking point of some sort for her, which led to her discovering more about her relationship to herself which is of course based on her most original relationship: the one w her mother and father.

Youre completely right 

because I just watched the BB livestream yesterday when she was talking about it, and she was basically saying how the breakup hit her so hard it led her to dig into her “karmic lineage”, and we all know how that’s informed almost … all of her recent material. 

It’s fascinating, honestly, in the best way 

On 12/12/2022 at 8:34 PM, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Whatever happened I'm sure if wasn't just his or Lana's fault but it seems like they both got big personalities... Wishing someone nothing but the worst when we don't really know what happened doesn't really sit right with me 

I mean it's not that serious babes.......... Seans a rich married cop, im sure hes fine & me making a post on lanaboards wont lead to his downfall

:agree: but if i do have those powers Ill try to harness them for something positive 

Just now, Vertimus said:

Track list on IG. 

Confirmed fake

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

he's a pig though so we actually don't care about him. ACAB!!!! 

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, Vertimus said:

Track list on IG. 

its fake babe

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

27 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I can sense this album will be a visual one or whatever it's called. Basically where the themes in each song overlap but still offer something new. Maybe the reason we didn't receive mv is because there's going to be one long movie like video

:air2:and then you woke up 

52 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Circling back to the Sean Larkin drama.

Did yall know he got married to a new girl less than a year ago?

Damn. She would have found out while writing the album. 

80 minutes. I have a feeling we’re going to go through it. 

It seems fake. Where is the confirmation?

Everything. Forever.

I want to wake up with the whole tracklist leak

PLEASE