Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I'm feeling the same excitement of being a Lana fan that I felt back in 2016/2017 for LFL (for better or for worse, LFL era was memorable and an iconic era). I find it strange that I was not excited for NFR, but then again the album rollout was so messy, and I remember being shocked at how great it was. Honeymoon was also another album I was only slightly excited for, so I don't know what to expect from my gut. COCC was one I was not excited for at all, because of the mess and the album cover, but was an album that truly GREW on me. If this album is a mix of the sharp turns/unexpected vibe of LFL, and the lyricism of NFR, this may be my favourite project by her.

36 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Soooooooooooo the long ass acronym was posted a few days ago “somewhere we wouldn’t expect” WHAT ARE OUR THEORIES??? LET’S GET TO WORK! :oprah3:

I fell asleep trawling through Reddit and instagram :toofunny:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

The is what we do every time a leaker jumps on these threads… we scare them away with how rabid we are and talking about scat attacks.  They never coming back girlies 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

i love honeymoon but why are we thinking she samples something released? manifesting fine china or ittj samples :oprah3:

or the unreleased california bridge bc it sounds just heavenly and deserved to be its own song tbh :defeated:

Just now, flamingpie said:

or the unreleased california bridge bc it sounds just heavenly and deserved to be its own song tbh :defeated:

oh i can see this especially after BOZ saying lana really wanted to do something with unreleased california..............

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I found this on reddit from 4 days ago but I think it's fake because lol what is that title:hide:

going places seeking out the sisters of my father who hunts - don’t sacrifice family ft. father john misty’

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Ocean Boulevard said:

I found this on reddit from 4 days ago but I think it's fake because lol what is that title:hide:

going places seeking out the sisters of my father who hunts - don’t sacrifice family ft. father john misty’

CyvDdgQ.jpg

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

CyvDdgQ.jpg

Oh your impact,  iconic :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

SOTY :true:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, Rock Candy said:

Absolute fan favourite?

Hide contents

Breaking up slowly, of course:brows:

is one of my favorites :bebe:

i love u Nikki Lane, I'll keep waiting for your collaborative album with Lana. :kiss3:

Favourite Lana Live Performances - Page 7 - Lana Thoughts - LanaBoards -  Lana Del Rey Forum