Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I feel like “absolute fan favorite” is so hard to nail down for me because I’m not sure if that means like cult classic song that only hardcore Lana fans know and love, or a well known classic like VG/BTD/WC. Also do we even know if it’s a released song? I feel like it has to be. 

my final 3 guesses are sad girl, cherry or Salvatore as the sample :true:

It’s either searchable or it’s somewhere that you’d casually come across. If it’s searchable, we think it starts with God and is track 12 and was posted within the last week. That’s a lot of info for us to go off. 

If it’s something you’d casually come across, I’m thinking it’s something obvious. Like, we wouldn’t expect it but it’s something we could easily see and just not have noticed. 

I also hate that insiders have a sense of humour bc what if he was being sarcastic and it’s actually coachella or something :toofunny:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

PT lyrics leaked omg

Spoiler

poosay tight poosay clean poosay fresh

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

12 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I’m being serious when I say I haven’t stopped searching:flop:

Me too! I’ve even played the scrabble with the accronym and apparently if you rearange the letters you can get the word “showoff”. Much to think about! 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

43 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

It still bothers me that we were confirmed that the GPS acronym’s full title is out there and was “posted a few days ago on a place we would never expect” yet nobody is doing anything on that matter😩😩 like someone hire private investigators or sth 

Im searching but im too braindead for this 

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Im searching but im too braindead for this 

Same :trisha: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, tulsaglory said:

when i think about a place we "wouldnt expect" i think of her friends' instagram posts or something like that

no imagine if it was on one of Charlie's weird ig stories and we just thought he was being Charlie

Just now, Steeqhen said:

no imagine if it was on one of Charlie's weird ig stories and we just thought he was being Charlie

yeah exactly

Was God confirmed to be the first word? It was kinda chaotic yesterday here :hide:

Either way, whoever posted the title has to be an insider cause there's no way anybody guessed the whole thing but all the "famous" insiders would be easy to track cause we know their LB/ATRL accounts and even their Twitter... and we would have find it even before kintsugi told us about it :um2:

Maybe one of the fake tracklists was made as a joke by an insider but that particular title was legit 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

Was God confirmed to be the first word? It was kinda chaotic yesterday here :hide:

Either way, whoever posted the title has to be an insider cause there's no way anybody guessed the whole thing but all the "famous" insiders would be easy to track cause we know their LB/ATRL accounts and even their Twitter... and we would have find it even before kintsugi told us about it :um2:

Maybe one of the fake tracklists was made as a joke by an insider but that particular title was legit 

I don’t think God was ever confirmed to be the first word, just think that it’s most likely

he said he posted the first word but I don’t think he ever actually did :rip: 

2 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

he said “i’m still dying at all the attempts to decipher the title” which I guess means we didn’t get it right.

as for the first word being God, i’m not sure he confirmed that, that was probably some kind of misunderstanding

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

51 minutes ago, Steeqhen said:

Hoping The Grants is a track that gives 2006-2010 Lizzy Grant style, with the maturity of NFR - now Lana. I could imagine it being life changing :true:

imagine her sampling pawn shop blues on this album as well :lange:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

2 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

imagine her sampling pawn shop blues on this album as well :lange:

No like IMAGINE!!! She did that video for it a few years back too, so she knows the fans love it…

Charlie posted this "poem" back in November but it was probably about Chuck since it was a couple of days after her birthday 

Spoiler

GOD

family 

us

we 

god

we 

god

we 

god

all there is

i love you

giphy.gif

The Grants has Tapestry by Carole King vibes to me (the title track of that album). I really see it as being this grand, encapsulating moment of Ocean Boulevard as well as of Lana's career and life as a whole

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Charlie posted this "poem" back in November but it was probably about Chuck since it was a couple of days after her birthday 

Hide contents

GOD

family 

us

we 

god

we 

god

we 

god

all there is

i love you

Looked through Charlie’s instagram and a post from Christmas Eve of him in the studio with this caption

“We take one thang seriously and that thang is god .”

definitely think the first word is God, it’s such a Lana thing.