Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

"Sweet" out on Valentine's Day. :wub:

the only answer i'll accept

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Doesn’t Ben manage Caroline Polachek? She is releasing a whole album that day so idk if he want Lana to release a single that day. But also since when has Lana listen to anyone 

Caroline Polachek's new album excites me as much as Ocean Blvd, I'm looking forward to it. :party:

i'll be damned if i can't slow dance with you — tom-at-the-farm: Orville  Peck, “Hexie Mountains”

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Doesn’t Ben manage Caroline Polachek? She is releasing a whole album that day so idk if he want Lana to release a single that day. But also since when has Lana listen to anyone 

as if caroline is competition to lana lmfao

i’m haunted by the fact that boz said he saw someone post the meaning of GPSOTSOMFWHDSF on twitter or atrl a few days ago. how the hell are we supposed to find that :toofunny:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

i’m haunted by the fact that boz said he saw someone post the meaning of GPSOTSOMFWHDSF on twitter or atrl a few days ago. how the hell are we supposed to find that :toofunny:

Specially since we've seen like 100 guesses and none of them felt more legit than the others. I'll be shocked if we actually shared that here and just ignored it :thumb2:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

every single day that passes that we still don't figure it out makes me think that my guess was the closest, because I posted it on ATRL, here and on twitter :rip: he said "almost the correct title" 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

every single day that passes that we still don't figure it out makes me think that my guess was the closest, because I posted it on ATRL, here and on twitter :rip: he said "almost the correct title" 

You have to be lipster of the decade if you actually got it almost right :thumb3: iconic behavior. Can you remind us what it was?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

What was your guess?

Just now, Venice Peach said:

You have to be lipster of the decade if you actually got it almost right :thumb3: iconic behavior. Can you remind us what it was?

God, Please Sail Over the Sea on Monday for When He Docks at San Francisco :trisha:

33 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

Manifesting a single on Valentine’s Day with a heart shaped vinyl drop (side B can be ocean blvd)

Still so pissed that I never bought the Love vinyl when I had the chance. :lange:

Just now, Veinsineon said:

God- please save our young souls 🙏

Not after the God Save Our Young Blood duet with BØRNS :coffee:

Just now, Steeqhen said:

Has there been anything of note in the past few hours?

nope <3

There are so many genres that Lana could tap into (rock, indie, folk/country, shoegaze, etc.) but I guess she decided it would be easier to log into her YouTube account and sample bunch of stuff from ''Calm and relaxing music for deep sleep, meditation, relaxation and yoga'' playlist'. It's also safe to say that Lana's idea of experimenting with music is adding random trap beats onto her songs (which would be somewhat amusing if we were still in 2017, but who wants to hear trap beats in 2022, especially on Lana album?). And some fans are convincing themselves that this is going to be another NFR moment for her... yeah right.