Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, ChanelDelRey said:

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF’s acronym stands for “god plays songs of the soul only my friends who hid do silently fear”

^ don’t know if someone said this alrdy but just to make sure 

baby me and @Pale Fire made that up :bebe: (PF came up with it originally and i tweaked it and put it on a fake tracklist)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

baby me and @Pale Fire made that up :bebe: (PF came up with it originally and i tweaked it and put it on a fake tracklist)

Speaking of.... I'm bored we should post some fake tracklists on the Lana Reddit  :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

13 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

He just said that there is a little musical thing between them but not a collab. 

isn’t there an unreleased/unleaked Dua song with a Diet Mountain Dew sample? i kind of assumed that’s what he was talking about

5 hours ago, Neon Mausoleum said:

this is going to be another iPhone 11/ IPAD moment except she finally smites that fucking green bastard

ok i’m still catching up on this thread but when i tell you i am literally in PAIN from how hard i laughed at this ffjdkfhfkfm

Wq9zHLl.jpg

17 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

He just said that there is a little musical thing between them but not a collab. 

nono, i mean, did boz confirm any of the things Kintsugi said?

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

isn’t there an unreleased/unleaked Dua song with a Diet Mountain Dew sample? i kind of assumed that’s what he was talking about

Could the song that lana sampled also be DMD?

6 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

that bitch lied its fake he lied

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

yes, he said that Kintsugi spilled about almost all of the interesting things about the album lol

lmao what where 

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

Could the song that lana sampled also be DMD?

nope! DMD was written by Lana and Mike Daly; we have all of the album’s writing credits, and Daly isn’t in them. Sampled song has to be from either NFR, Chemtrails, or BB, or one of the self-written songs on AKA

1 minute ago, tulsaglory said:

lmao what where 

Atrl

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

10 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Can someone ask an insider if there are creepy songs on the album. I’m yearning for witchy vibes

Imagine an interlude like Bare Feet On Linoleum! It’s the creepiest thing she’s ever done and it would fit perfectly in the themes she apparently approached with this record.

BFOL is so eerie with its strange twist on apathetic domesticity disturbed by her family trauma flashing through her mind. It would have been the serve of the century, ruin a few careers, etc :brandy:

IMG-1607.jpg

15 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

nope! DMD was written by Lana and Mike Daly; we have all of the album’s writing credits, and Daly isn’t in them. Sampled song has to be from either NFR, Chemtrails, or BB, or one of the self-written songs on AKA

The song used could be co-written but the actual sample part could be her own doing so she may not have to credit another songwriter. 
edit: especially if it’s a vocal line

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

The song used could be co-written but the actual sample part could be her own doing so she may not have to credit another songwriter. 

You'd still credit every writer despite the part you choose to sample. 

8V7Yvel.png

3 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

edit: especially if it’s a vocal line

this was my first thought as well when we learned about a potential sample/interpolation, but today BOZ mentioned the topic and confirmed that all writers need to be credited regardless, so it was insinuated that whatever song she’s sampling is one that was either self written, written with Jack, written with Drew, or written with Zach

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

this was my first thought as well when we learned about a potential sample/interpolation, but today BOZ mentioned the topic and confirmed that all writers need to be credited regardless, so it was insinuated that whatever song she’s sampling is one that was either self written, written with Jack, written with Drew, or written with Zach

:toofloppy: Here comes how to disappear part 3