Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

When Lana samples Boom Like That on this album 

peppa-pig-pig.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

didn't @Kintsugi start spilling around 3 hours from now? i think we're getting close to part 2 :blush3:

BoZ seriously said that Kintsugi spilled the most interesting parts of the album :bebe: it's going to be a long, long, long two months.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Or should I just be here now
Bare feet on linoleum
Slicing vegetables into water that I will later turn
Into stew

:typewriter:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

the amount of misinformation i'm seeing on a lot of fanpages.. people can't even properly read the insiders tea :biblio:

the worst thing though is the amount of stans that don't even research what is posted on the fanpages... i mean this can be said for a lot of people not just lana stans but let's keep it on topic

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, hotshot2am said:

I'm really curious how the voice notes in Fingertips transform to the final song, and how noticeable the automatic singing is compared to her other songs.

The wordiness aspect of it is giving me Blue Banisters title track but even better :oprah3:

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

I'm really curious about the TUOB demo, especially being 1min longer... 

i'm a 100% sure this will appear in some vinyl pressing lmao it's like scavenger hunt for us with every release 

Just now, the ocean said:

what color do you think the 6th vinyl variant they haven't announced yet is going to be

Rainbow.