Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, mlittle11 said:

i cant believe you all fell for that tracklist when one of the titles was literally from a poem on violet :thumb3:

i peeped this:stareney: but she made a song from a poem name on violet (or vice versa) so i wouldn’t have been surprised 

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

wait you guys know how the demo of Oceam Blvd is longer than the album version? I just realized that if the album is 80 minutes it literally has to be… like she had to cut the song down a bit and probably other songs too otherwise the album would literally be too long to put on 1 CD lmfaoooo

I actually wish it were longer, it almost feels deliberately shortened at the end 

She should have given us more of that outro :poordat:

5 minutes ago, Map of LA said:

BoZ said the album is a full experience and should have been dropped all at once, it's not a record that works single by single

Looks like I'm waiting until March 10th!

tbh the same could be said for almost all her albums (except maybe btd and lfl) but woww words cannot describe how excited i am

12 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

they literally have a collab :awkney:

Totally!

However, with all of the talk about Lana’s collabs being atypical/less pronounced, I’m curious how a Lana-centered collab between them will sound!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I actually wish it were longer, it almost feels deliberately shortened at the end 

She should have given us more of that outro :poordat:

when there'll be a single version and then an album version :dua: (not happening probably but one can dream)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, lannisterpussy said:

tbh the same could be said for almost all her albums (except maybe btd and lfl) but woww words cannot describe how excited i am

This is true!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

THANK YOU AUTOMATED WRITING OR AUTOMATIC WRITING OR WHATEVER TF SHE SAID :oprah:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

the 10th of March really can't come fast enough :crossed: fdhuisunxzkiza9di9opfäfodmdwhuwh8u4

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

when there'll be a single version and then an album version :dua: (not happening probably but one can dream)

ummm...Take My Breath says hi