Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

But there’s no Rick or Kieron in any of the writing credits 

unless that doesn’t matter for samples but I thought they would have to be credited 

i said it’s a honeymoon song idc :hair:

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

The easy way is uploading them on this specific site: https://www.aha-music.com/identify-songs-music-recognition-online

The complicated way is uploading them directly to ACRCloud, that gives you both links.

i know this might be insane, but on the track 16 link, is it possible to hack and get the recording of the sound that he played for identifying the song and get the snippet that way? lol

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, Thoth said:

Omg, I’m so confused where we can find GPSOTSOMFWHDSF title posted just a few days ago where we can not expect.

Same, why would this long title be posted somewhere without the other track titles.

Just now, VioletBunny said:

so we’re thinking it has to be a jack song? 

that was my first thought, but idk what Jack song would be considered a fan fav? Venice bitch, MAC, Cinnamon Girl and COCC are the only ones that come to mind and those all seem fairly recent to sample

Just now, honeybadger said:

unless it's just a lyric sample in which case i dont think they'd have to be credited

Ya I’m not sure how it works. But probably 

@Kintsugi ignore this post if "Burn Me Where You Belong" is one of the song titles

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

3 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Fuck TikTok! 

yeah... you're so real for this... :lange: 

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

imagine a million dollar man sample... she mentioned the song in that 2021 livestream so who knows? I definitely consider it as a fan favorite and tiktok doesn't know that one yet

I don’t think any of the song from 2019-2023 will be used as a sample :magikarp:

I don’t know but I feel like it will be song from BTD or UV but more specifically BTD idk maybe OTTR:makeup:

1 minute ago, Sunset Opal said:

WAIT :excited: Serial Killer is one of the fan faves and she sing it many times….:defeated:

I can already hear the “ah-ah-ah-ah-a” post-chorus parts being entangled into a new psychedelic song :cumming: 

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

i know this might be insane, but on the track 16 link, is it possible to hack and get the recording of the sound that he played for identifying the song and get the snippet that way? lol

Possible for some expert maybe, but basically no.

So... Could someone make a compilation of today's new information?

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

that was my first thought, but idk what Jack song would be considered a fan fav? Venice bitch, MAC, Cinnamon Girl and COCC are the only ones that come to mind and those all seem fairly recent to sample

Ya I’m not sure how it works. But probably 

Well, WAH sampled HTD and they are both very recent

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy