Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I wonder why leakers tag snippets with random things. I get when they put the website name or whatever but a random clip from a show makes no sense cause if it gets recognized anyway they are not tricking copyright detection :eek:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I wonder why leakers tag snippets with random things. I get when they put the website name or whatever but a random clip from a show makes no sense cause if it gets recognized anyway they are not tricking copyright detection :eek:

It was their username on that site :brows:

19 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

The pt song is PINK TOWELS

You need pink towels, out on the floor smelling like teen spirit, cold and unsure ..... You want more (why?) You want more (why?) 'Cause you want more.....

Piiiiiiink tooooooowels

There's no room for colors honey:creepna2:

1 hour ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Did he clarify if it was a lyric sample or an instrumental? 

I really think it's a honeymoon song. either title track, music to watch boys to, high by the beach, or maybe terrence. But we'll see

My gut feeling says trash magic… 

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

13 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

manifesting that one of the tracks is titled For K, part 3 :hair:

That would be so iconic that I would cease existing

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Since we are suddenly involved in Japanese culture because of the name Kintsugi, I'm theorizing that the track PT stands for Purple Town, and references a Japanese song called "Purple Town - You Oughta Know By Now" by Junko Yagami, which , simply talks about New York being a city of love
It would be totally random and just like Lana. But it is also very absurd. So I'm going to register here. :silly:

With the description of the album being wild & adventurous , a rollercoaster of dark beserk & vulnerable fragile songs wheeew this info just settling down in my small brain:oprah2:

We are not prepared & ready for this album,  this is gonna be such collapse 

Lemme write my will I'm afraid I will die & collapse on March 10th :lange:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: