Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

11 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

the fan pages are sharing information erroneously, I believe they have never confirmed that John Batiste is in Candy Necklace. :toofunny:

yeah, didn't he write two of the songs too?? really wonder if he's featured on both

So many people still in here. Go back to bed and wake up in two months from now, no new single will be released and we still won't know the tracklist. :oop2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 hours ago, arianagrande said:

what do u guys think the ‘PT’ track is called 

Personal Trainer was my first thought, could link in with the powerlifting theory :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

Personal Trainer was my first thought, could link in with the powerlifting theory 

I’m still so confused about the powerlifting theory.. where did we hear that and what is the actual theory?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

I’m still so confused about the powerlifting theory.. where did we hear that and what is the actual theory?

i think @111 said it? i honestly don't know lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

yall i dont know why people aren’t talking about the sample she’s using and the most obvious song it would be.

Tulsa Jesus Freak.

Yes — the idea does not SOUND surprising, but what if it’s surprising as in it’s used very differently than we would have thought?

Plus, it would make sense

1 minute ago, eclipsyaa said:

yall i dont know why people aren’t talking about the sample she’s using and the most obvious song it would be.

Tulsa Jesus Freak.

Yes — the idea does not SOUND surprising, but what if it’s surprising as in it’s used very differently than we would have thought?

Tbh I think TJF was like one of three songs we discussed at length.. 

3 minutes ago, eclipsyaa said:

Tulsa Jesus Freak.

It could literally be any song why would it be tjf specifically 

:silly:

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

I fear another long drought is upon us. Insiders are no longer giving and lana is probably gonna spill something in feb

:air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Prettywhenyoudye said:

wait what has happened there’s so many pages & i don’t have time to catch up right now lol

Pretty much nothing has happened today other than BoZ confirming most of what Kintsugi said yesterday (except for the alleged Dua Lipa shade lol), and there's posts somewhere in the thread that wrap everything Kintsugi said together. Everything else posted in this thread today is just...unrelated to say the least 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Pretty much nothing has happened today other than BoZ confirming most of what Kintsugi said yesterday (except for the alleged Dua Lipa shade lol), and there's posts somewhere in the thread that wrap everything Kintsugi said together. Everything else posted in this thread today is just...unrelated to say the least 

So there is no shade or?

3 minutes ago, nectarofthegodss said:

So there is no shade or?

No shade but Lana and dua are doing something musical together (not a collab). People on twitter suspecting they’re both on the Barbie soundtrack but my insider era surrounded Barbie and I remember dua being a name but Lana never was so unless she was a late addition, it’s something else :hooker:

5 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

No shade but Lana and dua are doing something musical together (not a collab). People on twitter suspecting they’re both on the Barbie soundtrack but my insider era surrounded Barbie and I remember dua being a name but Lana never was so unless she was a late addition, it’s something else :hooker:

I dunno about that, the insider info from last night has me lost on this one, is it a shade in lana's lyrics or is it some type of collab (non musical tho) it's quite weird...

7 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

maybe smth for the weeknd's show?

13 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

WAIT boz confirmed? what did he say

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF’s acronym stands for “god plays songs of the soul only my friends who hid do silently fear”

^ don’t know if someone said this alrdy but just to make sure