Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

What if Lana has been reading about intermittent reinforcement and she’s doing everything on purpose to drive us crazy :eartha2: 

What if someone had asked Lana not to read that?

But yeah u might be right :bebe:

Leak How to disappear (Piano Version)

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i think artists and labels really need to look more into how to make people buy digital albums, like including a bunchhhh of exclusive content in with the download like demos, bonus tracks, cheap cute little music videos, high quality photos from the campaign shoot, lyric PDFs, track-by-track commentary, etc etc. obviously for the biggest artists in the world all of that exclusive content would just be pirated very quickly and show up on the cheese site 5 minutes later but idk, it’s not like all music isn’t pirated anyway. i really do love buying albums that mean a lot to me, but i myself am over vinyl collecting because i never spin them anyway and they’ve become so expensive now that i always feel like i should be getting more than a pretty colored piece of plastic for my $40 and i’m left feeling underwhelmed

tbh this is why i collect CD's because it's a cute piece of plastic but it's way cheaper & is a lot easier to play

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

In behaviorism, Intermittent Reinforcement is a conditioning schedule in which a reward or punishment (reinforcement) is not administered every time the desired response is performed.  

from google lol I remember it slightly from when I studied it in college, I feel like a participant in an experiment rn

lanaboards dot com users are so educated we won :oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, paris texas said:

tbh this is why i collect CD's because it's a cute piece of plastic but it's way cheaper & is a lot easier to play

yeah i was thinking about starting to collect CDs instead but they’re even less novelty to me in my personal opinion and i just don’t play physical music, i just like purchasing albums i’m excited for but i’m also not gonna buy a plain digital download when i could stream it. i just don’t understand why the music industry isn’t taking more advantage of all of the possibilities there are with ways to sell it digitally

I probably forgot to mention this when the tracklist came out

But the tracklist is so fucking weird (in a good way I mean) like it's so interesting and cool

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Breasties has anything major happened since Friday pls and ty in advance 

3.gif

She reposted an old video so that means a lot of things are coming very soon. Not soonish like she said before. Very soon :true:

So stay tuned

Just now, ruined said:

She reposted an old video so that means a lot of things are coming very soon. Not soonish like she said before. Very soon :true:

So stay tuned

:xgiggle:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, Blue Ribbon said:

:xgiggle:

Babe obviously we know the word "reposted" already means it's an old video and I shouldn't write "old" again but do we honestly think my brain is working correctly rn? I'm the most unstable person when she reposts an old video

See I did it again omfg :eartha:

So bare with me

When she releases the single this Friday and the lyrics are:

Did you know that there's chemtrails over the country club

Woode‌n banisters, painted blue by my sisters

:gurl:

A bop I fear :gurl: