Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

On Monday I was completely sure we were getting a song this week, but now I'm not so sure :um2:

Same! 'm a bit thrown off by the two-week delay, TBH, when it comes to «schedule» of anything happening. The mid point between the preorder and release seemed like a good idea to have another single... but I havent checked when that is now (not that it's any indication either...) :um2:

As much as I'd love for everything to be a surprise and for Lana to get to announce things without people ruining the surprise... 

I low-key really want for insiders to confirm whether we're getting a new song soon or not, it's getting a bit overwhelming :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, NikoGo said:

Lana reading this thread to see if now is the time to make an announcement or not 

Top 30 Antonio Banderas Laptop Gif GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

plot twist: announcement is QFTC 2 where she drags Angelina Jolie

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Same! 'm a bit thrown off by the two-week delay, TBH, when it comes to «schedule» of anything happening. The mid point between the preorder and release seemed like a good idea to have another single... but I havent checked when that is now (not that it's any indication either...) :um2:

Pretty much now is the midpoint :oprah4:

15 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Bravo!
I'd add: The W interview and photoshoot: not only iconic, but very much what the cover is all about.
And let's not forget the billboard in Tulsa to shade her ex :coffee:

omgg true!!

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

I thought the two week delay was due to physicals at first,  but now that she was shooting things the last couple weeks of January, I have a feeling it may have been delayed for the album campaign 

"Don’t forget me"

I think that pushing back the release was a good excuse for her team to delay the whole roll out by two weeks as well. :delish:

Just now, ivory almond said:

:blush3: We havent heard anything from A& W yet, but I think maybe QFTC is a bit «channeled» on that one... So maybe a QFTC2 could give us another iconic track :true:

sweet would be the best next single

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Good morning, everyone!

You may notice our page count went down a bit, as I not only moved a ton of off-topic posts our of here, but I also made a separate thread for the oceanblvd Instagram and moved all the prior posts about it into the new thread. I just feel like it should have its own place for discussion so people can stay up to date about that account specifically in its own thread rather than having it mixed in with all of the other album news.

I still have hundreds of pages to catch up on, so more off-topic posts will continue to be moved as well over the next few days as I catch up. Big thanks to my mods who have been helping out in the meantime.

Anyway, I saw we discovered and received a lot of amazing news last night! Things just keep getting more and more exciting.

Here's to another day of hopefully more excitement (and no fighting!)

Love you all, happy Wednesday xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

I think that pushing back the release was a good excuse for her team to delay the whole roll out by two weeks as well. :delish:

True but I'm choosing to believe the roll out was set to begin two weeks ago :ma:

Does A&W still mean ''American Whore'' or does it mean something else now... like to me A&W is a cute title, but it's giving fast food chain. Lana's onion rings era.

Just now, West Coast said:

Does A&W still mean ''American Whore'' or does it mean something else now... like to me A&W is a cute title, but it's giving fast food chain. Lana's onion rings era.

It's American Whore. Boz said a more accurate title would be AW&J

"Don’t forget me"

10 minutes ago, DCooper said:

On Monday I was completely sure we were getting a song this week, but now I'm not so sure :um2:

if im speaking logically n not from emotion, it would make a lot more sense to release the single closer to the release date. as much as i would love to have the song right now it would be annoying to wait another month and a half for the rest of the album

Just now, NikoGo said:

It's American Whore. Boz said a more accurate title would be AW&J

Dully noted. 

patrick-patrick-star.gif

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

double entendre :hype:

Realistically, I think the next single would be Candy Necklace because she already posted the snippet for that one herself. 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Realistically, I think the next single would be Candy Necklace because she already posted the snippet for that one herself. 

tbh that means nothing. White Mustang, Happiness is a butterfly, and Tulsa jesus freak (and I'm sure there are others) all got snippets, but weren't singles

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

It would be a good choice since it's a Jon Batiste feat. :um2:
But most of the time, Lana's snippet game never equals next single (sadly) :coffee:

Just now, NikoGo said:

tbh that means nothing. White Mustang, Happiness is a butterfly, and Tulsa jesus freak (and I'm sure there are others) all got snippets, but weren't singles

Our minds!!!!