Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 hours ago, DCooper said:

Imagine the campaign doesn't start until March and we're here refreshing like maniacs all month 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47jvqntnykislrhgqu7r

Well, March 2023 is about to be packed then.

6716a36da4f3e1c5a68900a5f37cf2c3.jpg

Just now, mlittle11 said:

i feel like this could be it bc of the interlude after :hooker:

exactly! that's what I thought

omg

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

i really don’t believe the “and J” is part of the same line, i think BOZ just said that AW&J makes more sense because she said “and” after she says American Whore, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s saying “this is the experience of being an American Whore and (being something else)”. i think they’re independent clauses, if that makes sense

for example: “This is the experience of being an American whore / And Jesus…” rather than “This is the experience of being an American whore and Jesus…”

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i really don’t believe the “and J” is part of the same line, i think BOZ just said that AW&J makes more sense because she said “and” after she says American Whore, but that necessarily mean she’s saying “this is the experience of being an American Whore and (being something else)”. i think they’re independent clauses, if that makes sense

for example: “This is the experience of being an American whore / And Jesus…” rather than “This is the experience of being an American whore and Jesus…”

yes I think so too!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

11 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

what if... american whore & jesus????? :oprah2:

This is what I think too lol it kind of makes sense right after the pastor interlude

4 minutes ago, jamesss said:

can we talk about margaret? who is margaret

isn't she jack anotonoff's ex? lol

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

6 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i really don’t believe the “and J” is part of the same line, i think BOZ just said that AW&J makes more sense because she said “and” after she says American Whore, but that doesn’t necessarily mean she’s saying “this is the experience of being an American Whore and (being something else)”. i think they’re independent clauses, if that makes sense

I agree!

I said this a while back, but it could be the start of a new sentence, or there might be a comma so it would be something like:

This is the experience of being an American whore, and Jesus still loves me

This is the experience of being  an American whore. And Jesus tells me...

10 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

this has been my guess since we found out AW&J 'makes more sense'

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

this is the experience of being an american whore and jesus can’t save you anymore :beyonce::kris::hair::OG::understand::dance::grinds:

This sounds like it could be right omg :wowcry:

5 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

isn't she jack anotonoff's ex? lol

No, I'm pretty sure they're engaged currently.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden