Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

17 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

AW&J

I wonder if it’s about John, Jim, Jack or Joel and his new girl?

:dua:

14 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i still feel like this implies “american whore and jack” or something (either antonoff or donoghue) cause what else would go there … american whore and jelly sandwich

Since Kintsugi confirmed the « Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff » line to be true, I think it’s the « J » of the acronym; it sure is weird enough to be on that track :hype:

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

Since Kintsugi confirmed the « Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff » line to be true, I think it’s the « J » of the acronym; it sure is weird enough to be on that track :hype:

Wait, isn't Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff from Peppers? :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

no I refuse

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

omg was it confirmed it’s from Peppers? i just assumed it’s one of Jack’s lines from Margaret because that’s his nickname for lana

I think he confirmed the line, and then said it would make us shake our asses, and all of this conversation was about Peppers, now A&W

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i can’t believe that we’re still having the “A&W makes no sense as a title so it must mean something else” conversation when BOZ confirmed 2 months ago that yeah A&W just doesn’t make any sense, and it seems to be a cuter and more quirky way of censoring American Whore than AW :bebe:

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

American Whore & Juice.

If you say it all together it'd sound like American Orange Juice, there I cracked it :true:

What if she’s referring to a drink or product she despises, And it’s American Whore Juice?

:hype:

IMG-3521.jpg