Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

guys please don’t feed the trolls. 😭

anyways i feel like the flower of this era is violets, similar to vbbotg. idk, i just feel a connection between the two projects. also the vehicle is either a taco truck or a 1970 triumph stag, similar to the one sean connery drove in the 007 film, diamonds are forever, which is also the most LDR title of a James Bond film, along with being a song im dying for her to cover at some point. 146866-2.jpg

giphy.gif

Just now, yassgrenade said:

anyways i feel like the flower of this era is violets, similar to vbbotg. idk, i just feel a connection between the two projects.

I love this observation! I think a good bit of TUOB reads well as a poem, and it definitely has that softer, conversational, and almost ambient-y feel like Violet. 

I almost wonder how much of Behind the Iron Gates would have correlated with this record had it not been stolen. If an audiobook for the collection of poems was in the works, it’s possible that—if she ever decides the complete it—we might hear aspects of TUOB in it. 

Completely agree about the taco truck btw:brows:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 hours ago, yassgrenade said:

guys please don’t feed the trolls. 😭

anyways i feel like the flower of this era is violets, similar to vbbotg. idk, i just feel a connection between the two projects. also the vehicle is either a taco truck or a 1970 triumph stag, similar to the one sean connery drove in the 007 film, diamonds are forever, which is also the most LDR title of a James Bond film, along with being a song im dying for her to cover at some point. 146866-2.jpg

this new record feels more like a e31 8 series to me 
 24f96c07156938d978a994d3bbf86801.jpg660c3e9cdf9becc857141f555151ae22.jpg

what do you think @DeadSeaOfMercury

2 hours ago, Semafori said:

25e5.gif

I JUST REALIZED!

GM NEEDS TO LET LANA USE THE MAKO SHARK FOR THE DYK MV, SHE DRIVES IT TO THE TUNNEL WITH SLEDGEHAMMER IN PASSENGER SEAT - TO TEARDOWN THOSE MANMADE WALLS!!!

cars-chevrolet-mako-shark-corvette-conce

:oprah:

I hurt now because this is so beautiful & I know it’s most likely not happening…

IMG-3521.jpg

2 hours ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I JUST REALIZED!

GM NEEDS TO LET LANA USE THE MAKO SHARK FOR THE DYK MV, SHE DRIVES IT TO THE TUNNEL WITH SLEDGEHAMMER IN PASSENGER SEAT - TO TEARDOWN THOSE MANMADE WALLS!!!

cars-chevrolet-mako-shark-corvette-conce

:oprah:

I hurt now because this is so beautiful & I know it’s most likely not happening…

imagine a world where lana was a true american car afficionado 

2 minutes ago, Artem said:

hi guys! i’m a newcomer, so who knows, when a&w comes out??:)

everybody we need to hold them accountable 

and also for giving me Margaret