Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Once I heard Kintsugi say Candy Necklace is massive, I understood why it's sandwiched in between two interludes. The Judah Smith interlude as an exorcism from American Whore, and Jon Batiste interlude will be a comedown from how massive Candy Necklace is, gently guiding us into a more emotional part of the record :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Once I heard Kintsugi say Candy Necklace is massive, I understood why it's sandwiched in between two interludes. The Judah Smith interlude as an exorcism from American Whore, and Jon Batiste interlude will be a comedown from how massive Candy Necklace is, gently guiding us into a more emotional part of the record :true:

The Candy Necklace, JBI, Kintsugi, Fingertips, Paris Texas chain will be the death of me.
Nonstop tears.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, ivory almond said:

The Candy Necklace, JBI, Kintsugi, Fingertips, Paris Texas chain will be the death of me.
Nonstop tears.

I feel the same way :wowcry:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Tbh I don’t care about insiders teasing lyrics at this point like tease a release date or music video of something for us not lyrics to a song we won’t hear for 60 days :rip: 

50 :read:

Anyways, as soon as the title of Kintsugi dropped, it's been my number 1, and the production credits solidified that for me.
If Kinstugi is your #1, reply to this post xoxo

Just now, The Grants said:

I wonder what could be so bad about a jon batiste interlude

if it's mostly him singing maybe

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

is it just gonna be him singing? or lana aswell

if Lana was singing then it wouldn’t be an interlude (based on the length) so it would make sense if it was just a song of him and that’s why kintsugi disliked it so much

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, shadesofyayo said:

is it just gonna be him singing? or lana aswell

from the credits it looks like she wrote the lyrics, so she'll probably be singing too... interesting because how is that an interlude if there are lyrics and it's like 4 minutes long ? I AM MYSTIFIED

Neil didn't post anything today :eartha2: