Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Bestie, I think most of the songs, especially the ones about her family will be sad and twisted in some form...:bebe: I think Sweet, Margarine, and Taco Truck will be exempt from this 

MARGARINE BYE
am I the only one looking forward to Margaret? 😭 I mean, I like Secret Life and that's mostly Jack, so imagine if it was mostly Lana instead

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

MARGARINE BYE
am I the only one looking forward to Margaret? 😭 I mean, I like Secret Life and that's mostly Jack, so imagine if it was mostly Lana instead

I'm excited for it, but why is she writing songs about someone's fiance :azealia:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I'm really looking forward to Margaret for some reason. Anything Jack and Lana do together is usually 10/10 for me, and it's 5:38, so I think it'll definitely be a sleeper hit for me. Lana's lengthier songs always hit different.

For some reason I'm extremely excited about tracks 8-11. They're the ones I think about most.

4 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

legend has it that Lana asked him to stand on her father’s shoulders while he was deep sea fishing 

Has anybody got the guts to visit Reddit, and report on what they think about this?

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I'm excited for it, but why is she writing songs about someone's fiance :azealia:

Because after writing 350 minutes of content for her entire lineage, she had to move over to other people’s families :thumb3:

2 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

I'm really looking forward to Margaret for some reason. Anything Jack and Lana do together is usually 10/10 for me, and it's 5:38, so I think it'll definitely be a sleeper hit for me. Lana's lengthier songs always hit different.

For some reason I'm extremely excited about tracks 8-11. They're the ones I think about most.

8-12 will be the next Cruel World to West Coast flawless track run. I feel it in my blood

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Bestie, I think most of the songs, especially the ones about her family will be sad and twisted in some form...:bebe: I think Sweet, Margarine, and Taco Truck will be exempt from this 

*sigh* lemme get into a fight with my family so I can relate, at least :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

8-12 will be the next Cruel World to West Coast flawless track run. I feel it in my blood

I need to get excited for Let The Light In. Deep down I know it's going to be great, and FJM singing with her is going to be euphoric, but something about the title makes me zzzzz.

My policy of avoiding all partial/snippet leaks, and most of the pre-release 'insider' sourced news is really paying off. I wish I did not even know that A&W was two parts, but I knew nothing else about it, and the surprise was better than Christmas morning.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

13 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

legend has it that Lana asked him to stand on her father’s shoulders while he was deep sea fishing 

The fact that i would believe this 😭

Just now, longtimeman said:

My policy of avoiding all partial/snippet leaks, and most of the pre-release 'insider' sourced news is really paying off. I wish I did not even know that A&W was two parts, but I knew nothing else about it, and the surprise was better than Christmas morning.

I’ve recently rediscovered the joy in doing this. To quote Courtney Love at Paris Fashion Week, “stay the fuck offline.” And she’s so right, because doing just that really lets you enjoy things in a completely unaffected way, free of the dissenting opinions and preconceptions that really contribute to the “white noise” around the music.  

How is it humanly possible to be so excited about an album, I’ve never felt this way for a Lana album before:squidward:

Every song sounds intriguing in its own way and unlike LFL the diverse sound doesn’t scare me at all. The title track and A&W are very different and yet they do sound like part of the same project. I genuinely believe that this will be her best work yet (sorry Honeymoon, my luv) and I am getting more convinced that it will top the critics’ ratings.