Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, DCooper said:

A&W should not have a music video imo. The song is too dark and raw with more than enough to unpack as is. Unless it was a masterpiece directed by David Lynch of course, but a White Dress treatment would just be wrong for this song

I could see some of the footage from The Trio's video part being used for the Jimmy part of this song though, dancing in a hotel, maybe at the end with her driving and giving the finger with the last "fucking up big time"

Honestly, there's already so much footage that could be repurposed for this if she really wanted to bad enough but yeah, no i agree. I don't think we need a video, the image is already painted clear as day with the lyrics so

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Why do people feel the need to say they dgaf if Lana releases videos or not :toofunny: Like ok good for u idk 

right with that behind the scenes footage there’s so much potential for a stunning music video 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Fishtail is going to be the Bartender of this album, the song people drag for no reason except that it's the song with the least amount of streams  

fishtail?? fishtail is the one that’s similar to cinnamon girl/tulsa jesus freak i don’t think it’ll be unpopular. i think the song with the least amount of streams will be sweet or margaret…

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Fishtail is going to be the Bartender of this album, the song people drag for no reason except that it's the song with the least amount of streams  

it's def gonna be sweet Lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I don't not want music videos, but the lyricism of these first two songs are so evocative, strong, and vivid, that I see the imagery clearly in my mind. That's enough for me.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I don't not want music videos, but the lyricism of these first two songs are so evocative, strong, and vivid, that I see the imagery clearly in my mind. That's enough for me.

"i dont want mvs":lanasrs:

4 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

right with that behind the scenes footage there’s so much potential for a stunning music video 

seriously it's like sorry other people enjoy visuals and expect a music video because lana has released at least one for every era??? sometimes i think people think they are gonna get a "best fan award" if they just act like they don't want lana to do promo:awk:

This is could most definitely be wrong but I think that the a&w music video will come on the 16th. The iTunes code for the 16th could be for the mv since at the bottom of an album like blue banisters for example the blue banisters and Arcadia music videos. Someone probably has already said this but I haven’t seen anyone talking about it.

3 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

ya i'm more talking about people who act like they don't even want the music videos:xgiggle: i don't understand the thought process

6 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

fishtail?? fishtail is the one that’s similar to cinnamon girl/tulsa jesus freak i don’t think it’ll be unpopular. i think the song with the least amount of streams will be sweet or margaret…

Not on my watch! I will mass stream the shit out of this album and its gorgeous 15 tracks! I refuse to let it flop! :read:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, lanasbottom said:

anyways next magazine cover and interview when ? :true:

I think Billboard will be the next magazine before March 1st

16 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I don't think Fishtail is gonna be underrated :um2: sampled song is giving Cinnamon Girl/Tulsa Jesus Freak which are both fan favs of each album

However, I guess Sweet is most likely gonna be least streamed track :silly:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

I think Taco Truck is going to be a really happy beachy summer song...I can't imagine her naming a sad song Taco Truck :hide:

I wonder if the album’s gonna have some more upbeat moments like the second half of A&W or if that’s as wild as it’s gonna get. I’m assuming Peppers will be in that realm but the rest will probs me more mellow. 

qfrWuBl.png