Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I feel so bad for newer fans who don’t have the lived experience of being a longtime fan of Lana - because having witnessed the trajectory of her career and the direct culmination of that into these new songs (A&W especially) is just so satisfying.

I hope that doesn’t read as condescending because I really mean it in the way that this record isn’t just a mere ninth album release. It’s the result of deliberating on years of LDR lore - the two new songs (and likely this new record entirely) will reframe existing conceptions we’ve had about LDR’s world. 

THIS 

Just now, living legend said:

I'm wanting Old Guy's reaction (and Ajayll's ofc)

another reactor who i really enjoy that i haven't seen anyone mention on here is caitlin marie

Ajay isn't coming back I fear

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

when they start looking back and contemplating all the times they traced fingertips over plastic bags….

instant 5/5 #1 song of all time

paula-deen-apology.0.jpg.cda83cbb871c3ba

when they try to extrapolate some small intention or even get your attention for a minute or two to their 5/5 scores from 3,000 users

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I know she was fuming when she heard that  beat kick in and it didn’t sound like music from a Disney channel original movie like MIDnights

Not everyone can be Lana 

that beat gave what she thought vigilante shit was giving :kim:

9 minutes ago, living legend said:

another reactor who i really enjoy that i haven't seen anyone mention on here is caitlin marie

i really appreciate caitlin marie that she didn't pause songs and often listening them without stopping but if she's doing that she gives disclaimer and apologies "sorry but i must stop at second" 

11 minutes ago, living legend said:

same. old guy's, ajayii's and sher the truth's!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I wonder if we'll get a third single or a music video before the album comes out. We still have enough time for a big campaign!

I'd love at least one great music video like Chemtrails

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, This Feeling said:

Why the FUCK hasn’t Apple Music uploaded the lyrics to A&W yet? So annoying. Someone hack them 

It's weird, Apple Music has an internal lyric team that can transcribe them before the song is even released, they had a whole week :judgingu3:

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

It's weird, Apple Music has an internal lyric team that can transcribe them before the song is even released, they had a whole week :judgingu3:

It can’t simply be just because of the “American Whore” lyric right? Like who’s losing their job cause I need to be able to read the lyrics while I’m listening as I still learn the song :noparty: