Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i saw someone say they worked with her at h&m and that she gave the videos up cause it didn’t bring in money + the constant copyright issues became tiring 

don’t know what it’s worth but the thought is both funny and sad :scoff:

I’m just happing to know she’s shaking her ass to A&W behind the till 🤷‍♂️

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i saw someone say they worked with her at h&m and that she gave the videos up cause it didn’t bring in money + the constant copyright issues became tiring 

don’t know what it’s worth but the thought is both funny and sad :scoff:

Yeah it sounds funny but basically it's sad, she is such a great pop personality and a very awesome watch on yt! Bummer she won't be returning 

19 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I wonder if we'll get a third single or a music video before the album comes out. We still have enough time for a big campaign!

I'd love at least one great music video like Chemtrails

a 'campaign' without music videos would be useless, it's one of the most basic things. I hope we get at least one!

I love A&W, but it's the first Lana track since maybe The Blackest Day that I think is a masterpiece, but I can't listen to it on repeat. Both tracks are just so heavy...:air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, The Siren said:

I think the latter half of A&W was inspired by the fandom's love for Tulsa Jesus Freak and some of The Trio :true:

I don't like The Trio (it's very much giving garageband loop remix:eek:) but the absolute SHOCK of hearing it for the first time of the Arcadia video was actually insane. When the beat dropped, I just started laughing because i couldn't believe it:hide:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

34 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Fantano will either love it or hate it.

i don’t care about that pinhead’s opinion.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Surely she is gonna do a music video though? 

I mean- mostly likely she probably will, I am guessing it is a requirement in her contract (Because she has done at least 3 videos for each album and usually not over 3)