Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

To me it is 100% a Radiohead song

Yes, like something off of OK Computer :gclap:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I want to take the time to appreciate that this is the first LDR album cycle in a while that feels like 95% of us are united and excited for :oprah:

When I first read the W magazine interview where she contrasted the album to Honeymoon, brought up Swan Song, revealed her automated songwriting process for this record, and shared the opening lines to Fingertips, a song that seems like is super special to her since she mentioned it so many times now, I knew her magnum opus/Ray of Light moment was upon us. I just didn't know it would unite LanaBoards :oprah:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

I want to take the time to appreciate that this is the first LDR album cycle in a while that feels like 95% of us are united and excited for :oprah:

When I first read the W magazine interview where she contrasted the album to Honeymoon, brought up Swan Song, revealed her automated songwriting process for this record, and shared the opening lines to Fingertips, a song that seems like is super special to her since she mentioned it so many times now, I knew her magnum opus/Ray of Light moment was upon us. I just didn't know it would unite LanaBoards :oprah:

So true :oprah: I really feel like this is going to be the album that finally silences most of the haters in general, too many people are going to love it so there will be no audience for the Lana bashers :oprah:

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

So true :oprah: I really feel like this is going to be the album that finally silences most of the haters in general, too many people are going to love it so there will be no audience for the Lana bashers :oprah:

It really is the Honeymoon from hell :gclap:

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

when the album drops bringing world peace they'll give her a nobel peace prize not a grammy :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

genuine question (and not that it matters at all):

when it comes to billboard, how come lana doesn’t really chart anymore? i feel like all her recent songs make a lot more noise than other songs that are charting right now. is it something to do with radio? i don’t really understand charts lmao

14 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I love us

wow-crying.gif

Just now, summer bummer said:

when it comes to billboard, how come lana doesn’t really chart anymore? i feel like all her recent songs make a lot more noise than other songs that are charting right now. is it something to do with radio? i don’t really understand charts lmao

She doesn't really announce songs anymore, nor does she release songs on Fridays, the start of Billboard's tracking week

1 minute ago, summer bummer said:

because she releases them on a random weekday at 7am so she only gets like 2 days of streaming for the tracking week

and radio is still heavily weighted on there, of which she gets literally 0-10 plays total :rip: but it just shows how dated that chart is honestly