Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I'm actually really excited for Margaret. Despite it being BoZ's least favorite song on the record, he did insinuate that the only reason why it's on the bottom is because he's just not a fan of Jack's voice, it's a great song outside of that. I don't love Jack's voice, but I don't hate it either, so I think that I'm going to really appreciate Margaret. Seems like a really sweet song. 

Thematically it's probably not cohesive with the album but I just hope it doesn't ruin the vibe or anything since it was a last minute addition 

5 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

i know Interscope is Interscope and has a lot of power and their shit mostly together, but i am actually still concerned about the release date change and i have a feeling the 10th-24th is going to messyyyyy. especially considering that JB-Hi Fi is getting their shipment of the physicals in this week, likely other retailers too, so stores will have them in stock on the 10th. like why do i have a gut feeling that a ridiculous amount of places are going to accidentally sell the album on the 10th

It’ll probably leak early, but leaks aren’t as harmful as you think they are. Casual fans rarely seek them out, and hardcore fans will stream the album regardless. She’s had albums leak every cycle and has still sold well (excluding Blue Tankisters we don’t talk about her).

2 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

Can someone link me to the production credits? Thanks in advance 💛

Here :kiss3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, fierybkn said:

Thematically it's probably not cohesive with the album but I just hope it doesn't ruin the vibe or anything since it was a last minute addition 

based on lana saying that this is the first time she’s ever made a project without “world-building”, i don’t think the album going to be obviously thematically cohesive anyway tbh. seems like it’s gonna be a bunch of vignettes, the album an anthology of some sort

4 minutes ago, American Bottom said:

Can someone link me to the production credits? Thanks in advance 💛

I saw it in the LDR9 Info Masterpost section the other day, it's near the end of the post

6 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

It’ll probably leak early, but leaks aren’t as harmful as you think they are. Casual fans rarely seek them out, and hardcore fans will stream the album regardless. She’s had albums leak every cycle and has still sold well (excluding Blue Tankisters we don’t talk about her).

girl i know lana has had albums leak every cycle and i don’t gaf about the sales or streams :lange: i just think this one is going to be particularly messy because in the possible situation i presented, there will be a lot of sources to blame for it, it’s not gonna be like UO Honeymoon or Cassette Girl where there was one source that caused it

It is interesting that BOZ likes 9-12 the best because usually with Lana albums, all the best songs are at the beginning (Usually track 1-6), but I think that this album could be different and have the best songs at the end 

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It is interesting that BOZ likes 9-12 the best because usually with Lana albums, all the best songs are at the front, but I think that this album could be different and have the best songs at the end. 

The best songs on LFL are toward the end.

8 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

based on lana saying that this is the first time she’s ever made a project without “world-building”, i don’t think the album going to be obviously thematically cohesive anyway tbh. seems like it’s gonna be a bunch of vignettes, the album an anthology of some sort

You're right, I meant that since she's singing about Jack's lover it certainly stands apart compared to the two and more singles in which she's talking about herself and X partner, or her relatives on others 

edit: also idrc about margaret lol :ohmy: I'm afraid the lyrics will be a bit cheesy. I don't like when she does that

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

The best songs on LFL are toward the end.

I’m mainly referring to the songs that are popular on steaming services and with the public. Like Love, Lust For Life, Cherry are the very popular tracks. 

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Contemplating where/how I will take my first listen of this album what are y’all’s plans?

I have been thinking about this, mainly how fast I’ll listen to it all. My plain on release night is to listen to track 1-4 because I don’t want to here the whole album before the morning lol

1 minute ago, anwdelrey said:

Contemplating where/how I will take my first listen of this album what are y’all’s plans?

Well if it leaks on the 9th/10th/11th I will be listening while drunk on the beach in San Diego at sunset:sass: if It somehow doesn’t leak or leaks after the 11th… I’ll be listening drunk in my bed with a nice candle burning and some ambient lighting:nails:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I’m in California so it comes out 9pm my time. I’ll stream it from start to finish, no skips, as soon as it drops! 

I predict this will be her biggest album since born to die, and will outsale Norman :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

15 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

(excluding Blue Tankisters we don’t talk about her).

Very original and creative :eyeroll:

imageproxy.jpg

44 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

JB-Hi Fi is getting their shipment of the physicals in this week, likely other retailers too, so stores will have them in stock on the 10th.

Wait, what? :wat:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

Wait, what? :wat:

yesterday a user here went to JB-Hi Fi and asked if they had any Lana, and the employee said that Ocean Blvd stock was supposed to come in last week (2 weeks ago now that it’s Sunday), but the shipment was delayed and it’s now coming in next (now this) week, so it seems like the physicals will be in possession of retailers on the 10th