Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

kind of happy that i know nothing about candy necklace like that was the one track i claimed and it’s the one i know literally nothing about. hope it stays that way so i experience it for the first time with the full album:whitney:

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

Just now, Brightsun said:
  Hide contents

when you see someone dying  ...see all your days flashing in front of you ..and you will think who will be with you ........kintsugi :trisha:

After this album there's going to nothing left of me (don't forget me)

melting wizard of oz GIF

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

Hide contents

Babe, if you’re referring to the folks who compared Taco Truck to TJF, 13 Beaches, Get Free or Chemtrails (?!) please erase that from your memory forever, if you may. It doesn’t sound like anything she has ever done.

Spoiler

it does sound like TJF justtttttttt a little i cant lie, the rest is definitely bull.

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

1 minute ago, Sportscruiser said:

Hide contents

Babe, if you’re referring to the folks who compared Taco Truck to TJF, 13 Beaches, Get Free or Chemtrails (?!) please erase that from your memory forever, if you may. It doesn’t sound like anything she has ever done.

Spoiler

i dont take crap like that seriously, those comparisons are almost always awful.

it was more the last post where the person said its really only 1:45 of a new song and then 1 minute instrumental into 3.5 minutes of a venice bitch reprise. im sure it will be nice, but ending the album with a venice bitch reprise to me just sounds kind of disappointing with how many amazing new songs and lyrics this seems to have :bebe: 

Just now, dyktatuob said:

how many insiders did we go through this era it seems like everyone is an insider these days  :smokes:

Like Rosemead said, everyone and their mothers have the album... everyone but us :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

16 minutes ago, Nick Del Rey said:

Not sure if this has been pointed out, but the font on the album cover is the same as the chapter titles in Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. IMG-0072.jpg

Quick someone tell the locals that "Aaawww, Mama, Can This Really Be the End?... Down and Out in Vegas with Amphetamine Psychosis Again?" is a leaked lyric from Taco Truck

honestly the fact that next to nothing has come out about candy necklace makes me think it was either a late addition with the insiders not having it OR the version of the album going round is an earlier one and CN wasn't included :sadcore4:

kintsugi [final with trap beats] incoming!!! :beyonce:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Like Rosemead said, everyone and their mothers have the album... everyone but us :bebe:

album being passed around like a blunt yet the true lanators don't have it *cries* 

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:
  Hide contents

i dont take crap like that seriously, those comparisons are almost always awful.

it was more the last post where the person said its really only 1:45 of a new song and then 1 minute instrumental into 3.5 minutes of a venice bitch reprise. im sure it will be nice, but ending the album with a venice bitch reprise to me just sounds kind of disappointing with how many amazing new songs and lyrics this seems to have :bebe: 

Spoiler

Kintsugi described it as “an outro for the ages”. It’s going to be transcending.

IMG-1607.jpg

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

honestly the fact that next to nothing has come out about candy necklace makes me think it was either a late addition OR the version of the album going round is an earlier one :sadcore4:

Ugh that would be so nice because then if it leaks we still get to listen to the final version on the 24th

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

Hide contents

Kintsugi described it as “an outro for the ages”. It’s going to be transcending.

Spoiler

wait i forgot about his message. hype restored :trisha:

i miss when kintsugi was the only one here teasing us, he knew how to say just enough and not a lot at the same time to keep us hyped. 

1 minute ago, Taco Bitch said:

Probs been said but I’m wary of Margaret :um2: 

Does anyone predict it as their fave on this album? Or even top 5? :wtf2:

I think I’ll enjoy it it’s up there for me