Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

i was trying to figure out what the fishtail snippet reminded me of and it just hit me that it really reminds me of heroin for some reason 

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

What does 'Taco Truck is short' even mean lmao, the song is 5:53... Half the song is like 3 min at least

Spoiler

They probably mean that Taco Truck itself is short, and the rest of the song is the Venice Bitch sample

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Poor Stacy said:

Reveal hidden contents

What does 'Taco Truck is short' even mean lmao, the song is 5:53... Half the song is like 3 min at least

Spoiler

I guess the singing part is going to be quite short and most of the song will be instrumental 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

3 minutes ago, Furor Poeticus said:

Poor Candy Necklace between those interludes 

:what::illumilana2::hide:

it’s actually kind of cruel 

Just now, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

They probably mean that Taco Truck itself is short, and the rest of the song is the Venice Bitch sample

The way we both had totally different points of view 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

I don't know if I'm willing to accept this or not

LIL_WAYNE_LIVE__Rolling_Loud_Cali_2023_F

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

honestly that's really disappointing if it's true, but i'll wait until i actually hear it to decide 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

That Venice Bitch mod truly has eyes and ears everywhere, watch your mouths girls and gays, we're being observed:raven:

he's got his eye on you :mj: say yes to heaven

Capture.jpg

2 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I think it’s like saying the Jimmy part of A&W is short. Based from the snippets it sounded like a two part song so I’m guessing the VB section is longer (YESS :sass:) are we sure if this insider is even real though :awkney:

sgopYhV.gif