Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, summer bummer said:

genuine question — why does everyone care about candy necklace so much? there seems to be some sort of lore associated with it 😭😭

It’s undiagnosed ment0l illn3$$. It’s on to the next thing on to the next thing one after another.

Remember Cherry Blossom? :trisha: Remember The Grants? WEDDINGS! FUNERALS!:trisha: (Now no one cares, “bad single choice”, blah blah blah)

It’s nothing to do with music. It’s something darker. The leakers and the leak beggars are the same people. Endless desire of exclusivity. Thirst never quenched. Candy Necklace is the most exclusive thing right now.

Spoiler

the intros of both let the light in & margaret have me so floored tho wtf...... verrrry promising:trisha:

let the light in i was expecting to enjoy but margaret i really wasn't & it just scalped every hair off my head humbly surprised me. even though jacks voice is not my favorite, that gorgeous production n Lana could very well be enough to save it for me!!

I'm so excited to hear these songs in full next week & find out what story/ lyrics accompany them

I feel like this is the first album in a long time from Lana where people are raving positively about every track so far! I’m so fucking hyped! The amount I’ve spent on merch so far is embarrassing and I hope I can hide some of my packages from my bf so he doesn’t know how much I ordered…I can’t believe in just a week I will be listening. And to think I requested next Friday off!!! So damn excited 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, DietMountainJack said:

Manifesting this

if we shit talk the music like we dont want it maybe theyll shoot their load and get bored of messing with us

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, lanitataco said:

maybe theyll shoot their load and get bored of messing with us

we still talking about music here? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

5 minutes ago, Xenoblade 2 said:

It’s undiagnosed ment0l illn3$$. It’s on to the next thing on to the next thing one after another.

Remember Cherry Blossom? :trisha: Remember The Grants? WEDDINGS! FUNERALS!:trisha: (Now no one cares, “bad single choice”, blah blah blah)

It’s nothing to do with music. It’s something darker. The leakers and the leak beggars are the same people. Endless desire of exclusivity. Thirst never quenched. Candy Necklace is the most exclusive thing right now.

why would you censor mental illness like it’s a slur ? i see the chart obsession and tiktok truly scrambled some brains :awkney: 

anyways people are just curious about CN because no one knows anything about it and because it was the first and only song lana previewed, it’s really not rocket science 

Just now, Mer said:

we still talking about music here? 

yes just making jokes at the fact the leakers prob feel some type of power over us doing these tags and shit

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

thank god i have goldfish memory because i don’t remember anything i’ve listened to :pray2: the only songs that have stuck with me are title track, the grants, and a&w. i remember parts of sweet and that one taco truck snippet but that’s it. even though i just heard the intro of let the light in a few minutes ago, i already forgot what it sounds like :rip:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

thank god i have goldfish memory because i don’t remember anything i’ve listened to :pray2: the only songs that have stuck with me are title track, the grants, and a&w. i remember parts of sweet and that one taco truck snippet but that’s it. even though i just heard the intro of let the light in a few minutes ago, i already forgot what it sounds like :rip:

omg same lmao i only remember the part of Sweet that sounds like

Spoiler

wait for life

and the snippet of taco truck, everything else totally forgotten lmao

8 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

omg same lmao i only remember the part of Sweet that sounds like

Hide contents

wait for life

and the snippet of taco truck, everything else totally forgotten lmao

because taco truck is so memorable :angie: that song is gonna have me screaming and shaking i just know it 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, Roll With me said:

HM and NFR are my favourite albums and both leaked in very shitty quality (UO and cassette gate) so... I guess DYKTTATUOB has to join her sisters in the top

The HM listening session ‘leaks’ were so fun. Honestly once they found out Tunnel was leaking, her management should’ve set up listening parties to at least monetize on that, encourage pre-ordering vinyls, etc. I guess it’s too soon in advance but that would’ve been fun 

sgopYhV.gif