Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Should we start the #FreeEcliptus movement?

yes #freeeclips:trisha:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

This thread is an endless cycle of self destruction. You're telling me we're still running around like headless chickens questioning whether it's coming this week when 

1. We already have confirmation from a RELIABLE SOURCE

2. We have the apple music time clearly indicating a single release

3. We have the video of Lana with the girls and gays screaming the song title 

Lanaboards, I don't ask much of you. I simply ask that you be fucking for real 

cant-head-ache.gif

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Just now, LifeOnMars said:

It’s crazy that no one on her team does anything to hype up this release. Surprise releases really only work for artists that have competent management 

Exactly bestie. 

"Put not your trust in princes, nor in Ben and Ed, in whom there is no help"  :et:

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

We are indeed dumb as a rock, but to be fair, we've had confirmed release dates come and go + info from either Lana herself or reliable insiders before and see what happened :bebe:

I think we're truly traumatized, it's hard to believe in anything nowadays :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Get Drunk said:

Can someone elaborate or link this please :hooker:

its on her instagram page, she is recording a video and tells everyone to scream a random word and lana scream american whore

Wy8jf2U.jpg

5 minutes ago, luminom said:

its on her instagram page, she is recording a video and tells everyone to scream a random word and lana scream american whore

Oh Lmfaoo I thought he meant like a Katy Perry 365 situation where some random fans went up to her and were shouting AW and she like looked at them funny or smth😭

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

i shat on the floor :trisha:

this is the experience of being an american whore:true:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat