Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

As you wish Lana

TLamgdF.png

this is why kintsugi was blown away by the "song"

he closed his eyes and experienced something intense

haters will continue to say the song doesn't exist tomorrow when "nothing" comes out

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

18 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

lana on insta tomorrow:

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 “𝚘𝚞𝚝” 𝚡❤️ 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚛𝚝 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 - 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟽 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜, 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞’𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎.

𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

𝙻𝙳𝚁

lana on insta tomorrow:

Happy birthday angel. *photos of a random person, close up of a blanket, video of a light switch with people giggling in the background*

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

9 minutes ago, 111 said:

stream desire i wanna turn into you by carogod polachek 

is this like “stream it because you wont be getting it tomorrow” or…

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, 111 said:

lana on instagram tomorrow: i hate you fat eclipse stop announcing my singles and riling up the homosexuals you know i change my mind every 2 seconds why would you do that MMM :tommy:

Ok so it’s not coming got it.

23 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

lana on insta tomorrow:

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 “𝚘𝚞𝚝” 𝚡❤️ 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚛𝚝 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 - 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟽 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜, 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞’𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎.

𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

𝙻𝙳𝚁

more like:

the whore 👄 song is out

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I always feel very intense after I've read some Bible, so here's some verses about whoredom you guys can read to fully get into it and amplify the powerful experience that's about to be felt tomorrow while we're waiting for the song

Proverbs 23:27

Leviticus 19:29

Leviticus 21:7

Deuteronomy 22:21

Judges 19:2

Isaiah 57:3

Revelations 17:1

Hosea 1:2

Hosea 4:18

Kings-2 9:22

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

lana on instagram tomorrow: i hate you fat eclipse stop announcing my singles and riling up the homosexuals you know i change my mind every 2 seconds why would you do that MMM :tommy:

Honey, you make girlz and gayz go nuts and I’m here for it and fully support :true:

let the collapse begin :oop:

7 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

Leviticus 19:29

"Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness."

Slay