Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, love deluxe said:

prediction: peppers will fade right into the start of taco truck x vb with a drum fill (a la west coast) and it’ll go right into the “ahhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh” part of venice bitch to start.

I was much like :stareney2: and :sideeye::um2: when I first found out about the title and that it sampled Venice Bitch. But now, I can’t wait to hear how VB is sampled / extrapolated into the mix. And Kintsugi saying the outro is one for the book makes me so excited. 

20 minutes ago, bluevelvetcola said:

It was fine back in 2014 when West Coast dropped but babes I'm getting older and my health is declining :twirls:

Seriously it’s like every album I’ve been here for has coincides with some type of illness

uv: homosexual awakening

hm: panic attacks

LFL: chronic fatigue syndrome

NFR: hypomania

COTCC: slipped into a coma

BB: Crohn’s disease 

Spoiler

This is a joke btw but lowkey why does it go off……

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

1 minute ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Seriously it’s like every album I’ve been here for has coincides with some type of illness

uv: homosexual awakening

hm: panic attacks

LFL: chronic fatigue syndrome

NFR: hypomania

COTCC: slipped into a coma

BB: Crohn’s disease 

Hide contents

This is a joke btw but lowkey why does it go off……

Now tell me why I almost believed this 

Why am I getting nervous this isn't coming tomorrow and the 16th date was right the entire time :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

On 1/23/2023 at 12:13 PM, fishtails said:

Since there are 8 weeks to wait (9 if you count release week) this is the perfect time to start listening to one album every week until Ocean Blvd is out! :smile:

There's even room for AKA or Violet (or both if you group BTD and Paradise together lol)

To do all of them I'm thinking I might do this:

This week: AKA

Jan. 30th - Born to Die/Paradise

Feb. 6th - Ultraviolence 

Feb. 13th - Honeymoon

Feb. 20th - Lust for Life

Feb. 27th - Norman Fucking Rockwell 

March 6th - Violet Bent Backwards Over the Grass

March 13th - Chemtrails Over the Country Club 

March 20th (release week) - Blue Banisters

Or I might skip Violet and give Paradise its own week idk 

Its Honeymoon (and A&W) week!

Perfect for Valentine's Day :true:

37 minutes ago, guns and roses said:

so excited for A&W but also scared for the adrenaline rush ill get when it drops :bebe: i swear every time lana drops something the first ten minutes almost send me into cardiac arrest :trisha:

I’m already getting palpitations 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Ben when his heart eye emoji campaign is flopping so insiders are left no choice but to do his job creating major hype and attention for the fans and alerting the GP which brings in more cash and sales for merch resulting in actual success for the label and pays his bills

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Ben when his heart eye emoji campaign is flopping so insiders are left no choice but to do his job creating major hype and attention for the fans and alerting the GP which brings in more cash and sales for merch resulting in actual success for the label and pays his bills

jokes on us (the fandom) who are doing his job and he's the one getting paid lmao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

because you’re gay and traumatized
iYQ18XI.gif

you're not wrong

and Ben and Ed are in control of this plane

iYQ18XI.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.