Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

my alexia just told me the album is coming out on March 10th :delicious:

Mine said "White Hot Forever" will drop in 2020 :hillary:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Imagine the collapse if it really was a surprise drop on the 10th LOL the compromise they agreed to so she could finally have her surprise release :true:

It would actually be an interesting approach: announce a release date and get everyone to pre-order, then push the release date to drive everyone insane, then surprise drop on the original release date. Lana always changing the game :oprah:

we’d be so gagged if she really did this. i’m praying lana GIMME THE ALBUM NOW :crying2:

That Taco Truck tidbit in the Rolling Stone interview is so fascinating. I fully believe that that song is going to be one of the best on the album, there's no way it's not

imageproxy.jpg

When do  those HQ 15/30 second snippets of songs usually get released/leaked

1 minute ago, missdaytona said:

IS THIS REAL?????

E454193-D-536-E-42-D0-842-A-FF86-D40-CD7

Dont play w me please i cant

Just now, surfsup said:

When do  those HQ 15/30 second snippets of songs usually get released/leaked

with nfr i think we got them 2 weeke before? i can’t remember. i don’t think we got any snips for chem and bb. so we should have them by now tbh

7 minutes ago, missdaytona said:

IS THIS REAL?????

E454193-D-536-E-42-D0-842-A-FF86-D40-CD7

Idk if it’s real but isn’t the 17th st Patrick’s day? If she does release a MV then that would be sooo iconic. 2 holiday releases within a month

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

3 minutes ago, Blossom said:

someone check the chinese website to see if there’s a surprise release!! :toofloppy:

Girl I be checking that website every few hours for the past week :lange: IM TIRED

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv