Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, yassgrenade said:

can someone update me on what’s happened IN DETAIL in the past four hours

Lana posted the tracklist on IG but it got removed because she posted it alongside a pic with one of her boobs out, she then posted a pic of some merch on her story and responded to IG taking her post down with "Fair enough." Oh and the album is coming out on March 24th now. Basically we have the tracklist and a new pic from the album shoot

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

weird coincidence, a friend who I found out is a Pisces today was talking about how it was kinda dumb I had the day off for an album release, And a car we worked on had a CD of honeymoon in the passenger seat - Kinda freaky/can’t be a coincidence…

Sorry about you not having the album for your birthday,

:um2:

Yeah I’m glad I didn’t request the day off either. I was seriously about to!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

On 1/13/2023 at 10:36 PM, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Taco fun, taco love 

Fresh out of tortillas forever 

Trying to eat one more for you 

Sour cream, seasonings, I dream in onions and cilantro

Lime stream, I’m sour for you

taco.jpg

this is truly a masterpiece (and im vegan !)

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

This tracklist just screams Magnum Opus. 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

5 minutes ago, Hotsummerlilac said:

Most importantly, the past four hours have made it clear that Miley Cyrus is a conniving and sinister woman.

You know, I’m a fan - But I admit when I saw her release date & her hanging from something attached to nothing “like the ride swing” I was afraid it would adversely effect Lana’s rollout.

I’m pissed…

:crying4:

IMG-3521.jpg

An insider posted a lyric "I haven't seen my mother for a very long time" but isnt that an ethel cain lyric? 

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????

Just now, Hotsummerlilac said:

An insider posted a lyric "I haven't seen my mother for a very long time" but isnt that an ethel cain lyric? 

@111 posted  something along those lines 10389219 pages ago.

the stars truly aligned today on friday the 13th :true: we love the spooky day :derpna3::godlaugh::illumilana:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, lilac heaven said:

im sorry can i just take a second again to be in awe that @Fingertips guessed the Grandfather title down to every last word… like not even “Grandpa please stand on the shoulders of my father” which phonetically sounds better, literally word from word :rip:

A LB icon

7 hours ago, paris texas said:

i hate you for making these mock ups because as a CD lipster now i want them all hypeplosion.gif

translation: you're really talented keep up the good work

We need to sacrifice a virgin, so our dreams can become reality. We know we want these to exist...

vxMMrjZ.jpg

H1O7gZV.jpg

jS5EH7t.jpg

p7QisZS.jpg

jcnhBon.jpg

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

I wonder how the preacher feels about Lana using nudity to promote her album that features him? 

1 minute ago, itsmarvinabel said:

We need to sacrifice a virgin, so our dreams can become reality. We know we want these to exist...

vxMMrjZ.jpg

H1O7gZV.jpg

jS5EH7t.jpg

p7QisZS.jpg

jcnhBon.jpg

I don’t think you’ll find one in here:gasp: 

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

He probably f@ps to it anyway

stop omg this made me horny he’s so hot 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Spoiler

IM KIDDING i was going to say that in a separate post but i can’t stand anyone thinking of me like that for longer than a second

This is already my favorite era. "It's. Personal." "Be a slut."  she posted nudes, potential resentment against Miley Cyrus, Peppers, Fishtail, Taco Truck x VB... 

i'd like the one that samples VB to be like a reprise, but like 15 minutes long

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hotsummerlilac said:

This is already my favorite era. "It's. Personal." "Be a slut."  she posted nudes, potential resentment against Miley Cyrus, Peppers, Fishtail, Taco Truck x VB... 

Did Lana say anything about Miley or is that just coming from you? I think she's probably fine with her