Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

TBH I haven't moved on from Lana literally spilling the track "Margaret" in her Insta post like it was right under our noses the whole time see this is why I overthink things and I don't get why when I do it IRL people say it's not cute but in the lanasphere we HAVE to do this like what else have we overlooked do we need to go through each of her captions and emojis we need answers where are the snippets!!! ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

2 minutes ago, teoc said:

maybe he doesn't but boz said that he's singing at the end of the track but he's probably singing in the interlude :ohsnap:

when he said that?

and also for giving me Margaret

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Tbh haven't moved on from Lana literally spilling the track "Margaret" in her Insta post like it was right under our noses the whole time see this is why I overthink things and I don't get why when I do it IRL people say it's not cute but in the lanasphere we HAVE to do this like what else have we overlooked do we need to go through each of her captions and emojis we need answers where are the snippets!!! ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

When we look back 3 months on her IG and find out we overlooked her posting "Track 14 of my upcoming album is called Fishtail" in a caption :oprah:

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, The Grants said:

when he said that?

i don't remember I saw this on twitter a few days or week ago, I'm maybe wrong

4 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

When we look back 3 months on her IG and find out we overlooked her posting "Track 14 of my upcoming album is called Fishtail" in a caption :oprah:

no ikr like how did we not put the pieces together last year when she said "next album: did you know that theres a tunnel under ocean boulevard?" god we're so silly sometimes 

my guess is dnc was the working title for dyk and she decided to change it (as always) ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

6 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

my guess is dnc was the working title for dyk and she decided to change it (as always) ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

im pretty sure boz would know that… unless he does :shh2:

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

I feel like she found that jacket in a random shop and it had absolutely nothing to do with anything ever and we are all insane 

The LDR Village director made it custom for her so we're not too insane :true:

1 minute ago, judah slut interlude said:

yes honestly 💀

Nikki Lane Denim n Diamonds streams after OB: 📊 📈

Will we get a thank you IG carousel post with 2/9 Nikki slides even if she had no part on the album :ma:. If I was famous, I would probably do the same :hillary: "look at my lovely friends".