Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Well the good news is I've already seen some people on Etsy selling recreations of the A&W necklace...no idea how good it'll be though since there's no reviews but its something lol

โ™ก ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ก

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

Well the good news is I've already seen some people on Etsy selling recreations of the A&W necklace...no idea how good it'll be though since there's no reviews but its something lol

ย 

Was just about to post a link lol. Will wait for the reviews to come in and I think I will order it from there as I can chose between silver and gold...

Not sure how much it matters since this merch seems to be coming from her official store, but LDR Village usually releases merch around 4 pm EST so I guess it could still come today idk

โ™ก ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ซ๐“พ๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผ โ™ก

12 minutes ago, fishtails said:

omg bless their hearts lolol

I'm still aiming to get the official one of course bc quality but also bcย THE HEART BOXย :trisha:ย 

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

Not sure how much it matters since this merch seems to be coming from her official store, but LDR Village usually releases merch around 4 pm EST so I guess it could still come today idk

hell nah iโ€™m asleep by then

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

Today would be such a good day to drop a pre-order link.

ย 

PKVklnt.jpg

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

omg bless their hearts lolol

I'm still aiming to get the official one of course bc quality but also THE HEART BOXย :trisha:ย 

same lol I'm just gonna use the etsy one as a backup option because I do really want the originalย :true:

6 minutes ago, fishtails said:

Actually a friend of mine is going to make a few of replicas and give it to me and my friends... sorry Lana it's pretty but I ain't paying 85$ for a necklace that will beย probably shitty quality

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

ย 

This is really getting out of hand (itโ€™s my own fault) but Iโ€™m so anxious that Iโ€™ve been having dreams about it:omg:ย 

Spoiler

Thereโ€™s nothing that says it will sell out immediatelyย but I canโ€™t help but fear that it will. Curse you, anxiety:icant:

ย 

3 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

Actually a friend of mine is going to make a few of replicas and give it to me and my friends... sorry Lana it's pretty but I ain't paying 85$ for a necklace that will beย probably shitty quality

ย 

At this point I might do a diy project and make it myselfย :sadcore2:

ย 

Definitely buying the lighter thoughย :smile:

I don't think I have ever been this excited for a box set reveal. Like this one looks so huge, I really wonder what's in there. I have a thing for box sets, and I think past box sets (except the Paradise & Ultraviolence ones) were cute, but sorta underwhelming in their content? It really seems like this time around they did somethingย veryย special again!

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I don't think I have ever been this excited for a box set reveal. Like this one looks so huge, I really wonder what's in there. I have a thing for box sets, and I think past box sets (except the Paradise & Ultraviolence ones) were cute, but sorta underwhelming in their content? It really seems like this time around they did somethingย veryย special again!

Yeah I think a lot of themย now haveย clothing inย the boxsets so they could be big cos they have like a t-shirt or something in them,ย they do look really good this time I love the font on the front.ย