Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, mssainttropez said:

I also bought four tickets for about $1,400. They were lower bowl so decent seats. Floor tickets started at $749 at my venue so they were out of the question. 

i’m baffled about the prices:hdu: like regular floor tickets don’t cost more than maybe $150 (even if it’s a really famous singer) where I live

taylor doesn’t come to my country so idk what hers would cost but i still don’t think that it would be more than $150-200

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

im hungry mother please tell me when we feast :pray2:

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

9 hours ago, gatadelrey said:

Right? 

I just went through the whole Taylor Swift tickets thing with my sister and that was more my sister’s thing than mine but I’m so scared the same thing is gonna happen with Lana if she does a tour. I’m still traumatized from Taylor. Resellers suck and I’m just hoping that there will be a large quantity of the merch and it won’t sell out… kinda nervous tho after seeing the white vinyl sell out twice. 

nobody seems to want the white vinyl in the UK, it’s still easily available and never sold out. 🙃

3 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i’m baffled about the prices:hdu: like regular floor tickets don’t cost more than maybe $150 (even if it’s a really famous singer) where I live

taylor doesn’t come to my country so idk what hers would cost but i still don’t think that it would be more than $150-200

honestly even Beyoncé charged $100 for floor tickets in London. I really don’t understand Taylor’s pricing strategy.

5 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Not to be annoying or anything, but why are people talking about the Interview magazine here, it's not the official merch so shouldn't it belong to a different thread? :sideeye:

It’s to keep us sane, and our minds off of the merch drop :shh2:

me right now :air: look how big my font is (please help i need this merch)

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

Sorry if I missed this, but I see people on tt and twitter are saying her navy jacket with the little album photos is coming back for ocean blvd merch—is that a rumor or is that accurate? I haven’t seen that confirmed anywhere DID I MISS SOMETHING

Just now, yourolllikethunder said:

Sorry if I missed this, but I see people on tt and twitter are saying her navy jacket with the little album photos is coming back for ocean blvd merch—is that a rumor or is that accurate? I haven’t seen that confirmed anywhere DID I MISS SOMETHING

There's pictures from the source code like ten pages back or something. :) (so yes, it's true!)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Yes it is true - we just don’t know when it’s dropping 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

There's pictures from the source code like ten pages back or something. :) (so yes, it's true!)

ahhhh thank you!!! I will go back to look, how exciting! they’re killing it with the throwback merch, new necklace, new jacket 🥹❤️

i ordered the white, light pink, and green vinyls since they were my favorite covers. I really love the gatefold pics on the standard and dark pink covers though, so I ordered the CD versions of those hoping the booklets would have the same pics. Do yall think the dark pink cd booklet will have the same pics or just the poster? 

GUEST_dae8b68b-b897-47bd-9ffb-7b16cd56cd

i guess A&W is going to be split into two different parts on the vinyl, like two tracks. look at the number of tracks on the vinyl, there's five slots for four songs, so im pretty sure that there is going to be two tracks for A&W.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

3 minutes ago, jamesss said:

GUEST_dae8b68b-b897-47bd-9ffb-7b16cd56cd

i guess A&W is going to be split into two different parts on the vinyl, like two tracks. look at the number of tracks on the vinyl, there's five slots for four songs, so im pretty sure that there is going to be two tracks for A&W.

i think because it's a mockup they didn't put thought into the actual appearance of the record, like the number of grooves doesn't have to be accurate for a mockup... but this attention to detail is what we've been missing!! you're powerful

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i think because it's a mockup they didn't put thought into the actual appearance of the record, like the number of grooves doesn't have to be accurate for a mockup... but this attention to detail is what we've been missing!! you're powerful

ahhh ty!!!

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Lmao finally saved enough to pre-order the CD from my usual webstore, but they hit me with a £25.74 shipping against a £11.99 price tag. They seem to have removed the option for customers to choose untracked shipping for just £2.29.

Universal, please—I'm queer, not rich 🥲

(I had previously purchased from the UK store back in 2017 and 2019, for Lust for Life and Norman Fucking Rockwell!, respectively, for a lot less on shipping.)

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones