Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

3 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

They better drop everything tomorrow. I’ve been refreshing her site non stop since Tuesday:stareney3:

They better drop everything today.

tumblr_ovdv3vl1Tz1r7cmcvo2_500.gif

I just cannot wait until we get more pictures of the box set, because it looks thick. It reminds me of the Ultraviolence deluxe box set in terms of dimension. 

The past couple of box sets were kinda nice, but I prefer when artists put out a box set that can actually fit vinyl records. :creepna2:

27 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I just cannot wait until we get more pictures of the box set, because it looks thick. It reminds me of the Ultraviolence deluxe box set in terms of dimension. 

The past couple of box sets were kinda nice, but I prefer when artists put out a box set that can actually fit vinyl records. :creepna2:

Wait... what are you seeing that looks thick? I haven't seen any pics or mock-ups of a box set. The only "boxed" thing I've seen is the t-shirt/hoodie & CD bundle. I'm wanting a vinyl box set, but as far as I know nothing has been confirmed yet. The t-shirt/hoodie & CD bundle might be the "box set" Lana mentioned, we don't know. Though, I'm hoping not. I want a vinyl box set soooo bad!!

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

2 minutes ago, hyaluronicacid said:

the reason why the merch isn't up yet is because it's gonna drop at the same time as tour announcement because ppl will have to buy a merch item to get a pre-sale code yeah...yeah...:true:

I don’t think I am equipped to handle that level of stress.